Dargiboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dargiboo
Member since 2007 • 648 Posts

List either the worst game you've ever bought or received for the PS2, and if you want to, why you bought it. Or you can list the worst game that has ever been created for the PS2.

Personally the worst game I've ever received is Open Season for Christmas. I played this for about five minutes and stopped because it was so bad. What about you?

logan91991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 logan91991
Member since 2007 • 92 Posts
im a big fan of the resident evil games but resident evil outbreak was a total disappointment for me ... its prolly 1 of the worst games on ps2 ive played
Lyphe2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lyphe2k
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts
I woefully regret buying Ultimate Alliance. I hated this game so much. I just wanted a Spiderman game so I was like, F it this has Spiderman and Ghost Rider! $30 down the drain. Screw that game, I hate it. So boring, hated the graphics, hated the overall type of game and I hated... whatever else there is to hate.
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14819 Posts
Well, I generally look at reviews before I buy games, unless they're sequels to games I already liked, in this case Spyro Enter the Dragonfly. The PS1 Spyros were awesome, but this....
Avatar image for unknown_gamer18
unknown_gamer18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 unknown_gamer18
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Mine was Medal of Honor Rising sun and Final Fight Streetwise. With Metal of Honor Front line seeming so good the second one had to bebetter and boy was I was wrong. Same thing with Streetwise.

cod4roxs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cod4roxs
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

mine was everquest online adventures

Nobarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 Nobarai
Member since 2007 • 211 Posts
Choro Q. I t was fun at first, but once I beat it, then I had finally realized it had no replay value whatsoever, and no fun game modes. Waste of my time.
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
Twisted Metal Black.
I loved all the games on the PS1 and I thought this game would be awesome.
The first level I played, I couldn't kill anything. The controls were crappy too.
The game just didn't age very well for me. Oh well, only cost $6.
brad1087

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 brad1087
Member since 2007 • 759 Posts

hah. I thought the same about TM black. I mean it wasnt the worst game i have ever played, but it def. was a dissappointment. The PS1 games were just soo good, well i liked 1 and 2 the best. I just think they should have made a better game. I mean i liked 3 and 4 better than Black.

skreetpreacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#10 skreetpreacha
Member since 2005 • 877 Posts

The worst for me was Need for Speed Underground 2. I bought it because I wanted a racing game and a good multiplayer. I beat about 15 missions on story mode only to find out the game has only ONE track in it!

jamestabang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#11 jamestabang
Member since 2005 • 832 Posts

Worst Games:

-Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (dull and boring gameplay, way too difficult)

-Gladius (very slow and boring gameplay)

-Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (irritating repetitive music soundtracks, new more difficult controls, dull gameplay as compared to MvC1)

-X-Men: The Official Game (rushed game, dull gameplay)

-Disney's Meet the Robinsons (dull story, rushed game, automatic jumps over ledges)

It would be best to abstain from playing these kind of games if you don't want to be really disappointed.

bigfatpandajim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 bigfatpandajim
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
spiderman 3for ps2,liked spiderman,didnt after that lol!
deuce85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deuce85
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts

im a big fan of the resident evil games but resident evil outbreak was a total disappointment for me ... its prolly 1 of the worst games on ps2 ive playedlogan91991

I certainly don't think it was the worst game on the PS2, but it wasn't one of the better REs (Dead Aim is still the worst by far). The online play was really fun, the offline was only good for collecting NPCs to use online. It did have a really good soundtrack IMO (still not as good as Code Veronica's). Outbreak was one of those games you either loved it or hated it as a fan.

darthmario123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#14 darthmario123
Member since 2007 • 313 Posts
Kengo
TheGamesWePlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 TheGamesWePlay
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts

I woefully regret buying Ultimate Alliance. I hated this game so much. I just wanted a Spiderman game so I was like, F it this has Spiderman and Ghost Rider! $30 down the drain. Screw that game, I hate it. So boring, hated the graphics, hated the overall type of game and I hated... whatever else there is to hate.Lyphe2k

It's a sweet game if you use the right characters. Wolverine, The Human Torch, Captain America and, Spider-Man/Deadpool/Iron Man was my favorite team. Wolverine is crazy if you use him right, HT could clear rooms by himself, Captain America was all-around excellence and the rest were plain fun, well thought out characters. You just have to explore you options. To be honest Ghost Rider is the worst character in the game imo. You can still have a lot of fun playing other ones.

Worst Game: Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies. Boring and difficult.

d_number1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 d_number1
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
GTA: vice city stories suck
tromatized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 tromatized
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Dragon Ball Z :sagas

Bayaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Bayaz
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts

um.. for me definately spyro enter the dragonfly.. at the time i didnt know it was a new company controling spyro and i was a huge fan of spyro the dragon on ps1 (the ones isnomanic made) so i thought this game would be even better then those of the ps1 that day i had a tear in my eye. eventually i gave it to my 6 year old cousin for free and he loved it. :S until he was like 8.

Bayaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Bayaz
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts
It wasnt a bad game it just was a dissapoitment on the ps2 for a GTA game. but that game is hell fun on psp.
milosbeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#20 milosbeli
Member since 2007 • 1045 Posts
Just Cause
Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#21 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts
Nicktoons Unite. My dad bought it without even asking me! What the heck is up with that?!
Agent_305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Agent_305
Member since 2007 • 758 Posts

Harry potter and the goblet of fire!

Great film, sh**e game!