Why isnt gamespot writing Dragonball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c2add7e33cd3
deactivated-5c2add7e33cd3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5c2add7e33cd3
Member since 2007 • 503 Posts
Why isnt gamespot writing Dragonball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review? Is it because they have grown tired of the snappy games comin on PS2? Are they sick and tired of PS2 ITSELF? Or has the PS2 DIED?
RealDuffi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 RealDuffi
Member since 2007 • 156 Posts

It was released in November last year. They probably had other plans, or didn't bother. Now it's a little too late for writing a review for this game, so don't expect it happening soon.

Why not write a review yourself? =)

gregangreg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 gregangreg
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
becasuse once they reveiwed one of the dragon ball z games they pretty much reviewed them all
Samurai_Budgie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Samurai_Budgie
Member since 2006 • 146 Posts

becasuse once they reveiwed one of the dragon ball z games they pretty much reviewed them allgregangreg

I don't think thats fair. Tenkaichi 3 was a definite improvement over the previous games as I disliked the last 2. But to be honest you either will or won't buy Dragonball games at this point regardless of review scores and that would be why they didn't bother - At least thats what I think anyway

MikeLirette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 MikeLirette
Member since 2005 • 4694 Posts
I'm pretty sure the perspective they are looking at it as another game.. Just dragonball.. Like if you've played one there is not much of a difference except for a few skills here and there and a few different mechanics. The story mode usually changes a little bit and you have to do things a different way.. Like Budokai 2 it was a board game but #1 it was scenes like a movie.. The only differences were that the story went further and certain things were either left out or put in.. I can't say much but I have Tenkaichi 1 and I don't really like it that much, I found it was a bit different yes but I couldn't get into it.. I was guessing the others were just the same so I didn't bother ever trying them.
dr_jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 dr_jashugan
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts
Why isnt gamespot writing Dragonball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 review? Is it because they have grown tired of the snappy games comin on PS2? Are they sick and tired of PS2 ITSELF? Or has the PS2 DIED?ahmedbilal1993

Good questions except the last one.
Even though the PS2 is STILL alive, I think GS is focusing their work on the other consoles, handhelds and PC. 8)
hitmanmustlive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hitmanmustlive
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts
Tenkaichi 3 Rokxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
malachi_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 malachi_kai
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
the newest tenkaichi game doesn't require a review if you already bought it...you did buy it, right?!