Why GTA San Anders is always number one in the ps2 games?

meowww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 meowww
Member since 2003 • 453 Posts

its a good game but its getting old and its always number one. MGS3 is better than it why its not number one (For i.e) or FF12 (For i.e)

Thats my Opinion so dont get angry from me :)

Whats Yours?

nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
IMO it is still the number one game.
fepepinar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fepepinar
Member since 2007 • 856 Posts
Because it's the game more easy to be liked by more people, I suppose. MGS or FF are really not so for the general public, GTA on the other hand has a broader audience. >_>
halofreak3487

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4 halofreak3487
Member since 2004 • 330 Posts
Although i'm not a GTA fan i have to say that people like it mainly for the content, the fact that what they can't do in real life they can do ingame. I heard from a lot of people that the game is a blast, but it's not my kind of game.
Avatar image for Blade_of_Athens
Blade_of_Athens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Blade_of_Athens
Member since 2007 • 486 Posts

its a good game but its getting old and its always number one. MGS3 is better than it why its not number one (For i.e) or FF12 (For i.e)

Whats Yours?

meowww

Even though I have it and play it I think it is overhyped and does not deserve the praise it gets. There are way better PS2 Games out there.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
Its because alot of people look on it and almost everyday someone writes a review on it.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

It's numba one all the time I thinkbcuz it's based on how many copies has been sold every week, so I guess it sold well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts
GTA San ANDREAS (not ANDERS as you said in the topic lol ) is still the Number 1 PS2 game, because It's very popular with alot of different people. Not just the hardcore gamers. I agree that there are alot of games that could be seen better in someones eyes. I personally like Ace Combat 5 more. However AC5 was a short game, with much less replay value. Some people might like Shadow of the Collossus or Resident Evil 4 alot. I have both games, but rarely play them anymore.
ZeldaFan2329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 ZeldaFan2329
Member since 2007 • 1080 Posts
Cause someone buys it and tells somebody, then that person buys it and tells somebody and so on.
ubavko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 ubavko
Member since 2006 • 63 Posts
Becouse......it's the number 1 game ever :}
Goku2639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Goku2639
Member since 2005 • 5450 Posts
[QUOTE="meowww"]

Whats Yours?

Blade_of_Athens

Even though I have it and play it I think it is overhyped and does not deserve the praise it gets. There are way better PS2 Games out there.

exactly. IMO...GTA got stupid after GTA III. Its repetitive...andafter doing the same stuff over, its boring. There are tons of over games on the PS2 that are much better then GTA in general.
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115435 Posts

the reason why GTA is still number is because alot of ppl are still playing it or are adding it thier collection or now playing list. all of those affect the ranking system and as long as ppl keep doing that, it will remain one the top 10 list

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts
GTA series rocks sp SA :) CJ ftw :)
skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts
[QUOTE="Blade_of_Athens"][QUOTE="meowww"]

Whats Yours?

Goku2639

exactly. IMO...GTA got stupid after GTA III. Its repetitive...andafter doing the same stuff over, its boring. There are tons of over games on the PS2 that are much better then GTA in general.

IMO...GTA is one of the few games where repetitive is great. GTA is a game where doing the same stuff over and over is not boring. I have all 5 GTAs in PS2 and never got bored, I actually beat them all,and to be honest I want more. I'm hoping for a GTA SA Stories but I think it's impossible.

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts
We all gangstas, G... that's why!!!! :P
aots_twilight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 aots_twilight
Member since 2004 • 1402 Posts

The game gives players the Freedom to do (almost) everything they want in the game.

(And more or less release blind fury on its population without the risk of yourself being in danger)

2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#18 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts

IMO...GTA got stupid after GTA III. Its repetitive...andafter doing the same stuff over, its boring. There are tons of over games on the PS2 that are much better then GTA in general.Goku2639

Its statements like this that makes me question the logic of a few people including yours Goku. If you think that a game such as GTA is repetitive, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERE IS MORE THINGS TO DO ON THESE GAMES THAN MOST GAMES , then what game isn't repetitive? Answer me. If you think the GTA games are boring because they are repetitive, what about RE4, God of War II? Those games offer way less things to do. Where is your sense of immagination? There are TONS of things you can do to fool around with when playing GTA. An alternate way to tackle a mission, go on rampages, do a Sunday drive where you follow the traffic rules, all those sub missions you can take on.

If you don't like the GTA games, then please tell us anything else than repetitive because calling one of the most open ended, free structured games out there repetetive makes you look. . . well you know.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#19 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

[QUOTE="Goku2639"] IMO...GTA got stupid after GTA III. Its repetitive...and after doing the same stuff over, its boring. There are tons of over games on the PS2 that are much better then GTA in general.2deluxe

Its statements like this that makes me question the logic of a few people including yours Goku. If you think that a game such as GTA is repetitive, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERE IS MORE THINGS TO DO ON THESE GAMES THAN MOST GAMES , then what game isn't repetitive? Answer me. If you think the GTA games are boring because they are repetitive, what about RE4, God of War II? Those games offer way less things to do. Where is your sense of imagination? There are TONS of things you can do to fool around with when playing GTA. An alternate way to tackle a mission, go on rampages, do a Sunday drive where you follow the traffic rules, all those sub missions you can take on.

If you don't like the GTA games, then please tell us anything else than repetitive because calling one of the most open ended, free structured games out there repetitive makes you look. . . well you know.

I think the word you're looking for is Ignorant. People that say GTA is repetitive, obviously don't know the game. They think the game is drive-by shootings or just picking up hookers. GTA san andreas is alot more varied and has twice the replay value of GTAIII if you ask me. The sky diving, swimming, helicopters, and my favorite is the late night burglary missions. If anything the game is too free-structured for some people. but Repetitive? i think not.