Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 DeafNYCPlayer
Member since 2004 • 2314 Posts

It is not coming out yet.

I read EGM, few days ago. That game got great ratings.

I own Playstation's Persona 1-2. I loved Persona because it was really great. I was too pissed off that I lost game save, and did not finish it. Because my Mega Memory Card killed all of saved game datas. I planeed to play again but I had no time. I finished college, then I must look for a job.

I hope that Persona 3 should be great like Persona 1-2.

AdolChristin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 AdolChristin
Member since 2005 • 975 Posts

It is not coming out yet.

I read EGM, few days ago. That game got great ratings.

I own Playstation's Persona 1-2. I loved Persona because it was really great. I was too pissed off that I lost game save, and did not finish it. Because my Mega Memory Card killed all of saved game datas. I planeed to play again but I had no time. I finished college, then I must look for a job.

I hope that Persona 3 should be great like Persona 1-2.

DeafNYCPlayer

That's why you use only official Sony cards. :D My Opa taught me that.

I really liked Persona...got pissed at my Opa for trading it in. :(

Truf89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Truf89
Member since 2006 • 4680 Posts
I think it looks great. I haven't played the 1 or 2 ones but this one caught my eye. Besides I need some more RPGs.
strat505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 strat505
Member since 2006 • 1252 Posts
Looks awesome, any game made by atlus is promising. I've had my copy reserved since may 4th, can't wait to finally get my hands on it. already got great reviews, im really excited:). if you want to get it you may want to hurry up and see if its possible to reserve a copy though, there probably won't be a lot of copies released, the developer, atlus, tends to send a small copies to the states.
Avatar image for addictedtochaos
addictedtochaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 addictedtochaos
Member since 2004 • 1142 Posts

This game is going to be sweet. It comes out next week.

rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
Atlus rocks. Thats all I have to say.
mohmaaytah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 mohmaaytah
Member since 2003 • 2397 Posts

Atlus rocks. Thats all I have to say. rohver

Agreed, as it stands they have become the defacto RPG developer, Squeenix can take their rehashes and shove them.

DocsDeLorean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DocsDeLorean
Member since 2004 • 2532 Posts
I've been reading the reviews and the game sounds very interesting. I might pick it up if I have some extra money.
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
Reviews sayits great
minou12234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 minou12234
Member since 2004 • 83 Posts
Yeah I think it looks great also, I think I'll get it when it comes out pretty excited.
AdolChristin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AdolChristin

[QUOTE="rohver"]Atlus rocks. Thats all I have to say. mohmaaytah

Agreed, as it stands they have become the defacto RPG developer, Squeenix can take their rehashes and shove them.

I suggest you add Nihon Falcom, Hudson Soft, and Nippon Ichi to the good list. :D

SoulSlayer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SoulSlayer_
Member since 2005 • 3426 Posts
[QUOTE="mohmaaytah"]

[QUOTE="rohver"]Atlus rocks. Thats all I have to say. AdolChristin

I suggest you add Nihon Falcom, Hudson Soft, and Nippon Ichi to the good list. :D

Those are also great companies, although not many people will probably know what RPG series Hudson makes because they still haven't released it in the US even though it has had an official English title since... forever. Falcom is also very unknown. Anyway, Persona 3 will be the best game of this year. This is fact. Go get it.
gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
3 words...Atlus games own.
AdolChristin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AdolChristin
[QUOTE="AdolChristin"][QUOTE="mohmaaytah"]

[QUOTE="rohver"]Atlus rocks. Thats all I have to say. SoulSlayer_

Those are also great companies, although not many people will probably know what RPG series Hudson makes because they still haven't released it in the US even though it has had an official English title since... forever. Falcom is also very unknown. Anyway, Persona 3 will be the best game of this year. This is fact. Go get it.

Sorry to get off topic with this post, but Falcom designs my favourite series, the Ys series (AdolChristin, my username, is the main character. Ys: The Ark of Napishtim is a game many should know about, but my favourite game of all time is Ys Book I and II for the Turbo Duo back in '89ish...I'm half asleep so I can't think of the year off hand), Hudson hasn't created an RPG that I can think of, but they made all the Bomberman games, the majority of the Turbografx-16 and Turbo Duo games alongside with NEC. They also have made Rengoku, Rengoku 2, the Bonk games, all the Bomberman games including Bomberman Act Zero which apparantly failed miserably with a score of under 3 here and was rated horribly on other sites as well because of the camera, the character design changes, and well, everything apparantly. As for Nippon Ichi, they just released Grimgromore and has released a ton of other games over the past couple of years so they're doing quite well. :)

Avatar image for garter_windwood
garter_windwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 garter_windwood
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts
god I can't wait I've had it reserved since back in June and I'm going up the wall trying to get my other SMT games finished off so Persona can have my full attention. Atlus rocks and no other rpg company can compare for hit miss ratios as far as I'm concerned except NIS but they haven't released as many games either. Every Atlus game I've ever played though has deserved at least an 8 or higher in rating from 1-10.
RockmanSRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RockmanSRD
Member since 2004 • 5067 Posts
Persona 3 is going to be awesome. I can't wait for it to come out. I must admit, it does seem a little strange that it has gotten so much attention online and in the magazines. I have no doubts it will be an incredible game, but none of the SMT games or spin-offs have really received the attention they are do. I think all the great reviewsand the Game of the Month awards are well-deserved.
mohmaaytah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mohmaaytah

Persona 3 is going to be awesome. I can't wait for it to come out. I must admit, it does seem a little strange that it has gotten so much attention online and in the magazines. I have no doubts it will be an incredible game, but none of the SMT games or spin-offs have really received the attention they are do. I think all the great reviewsand the Game of the Month awards are well-deserved.RockmanSRD

It is unusual for a SMT game to get this much attention, but it is really good for us gamers. If this game sells well then the chances of releases that include the Japan-only bonus content will be significantly higher. It may be too late for us to get FES now but getting the extra stuff in the future is a distinct possibility.

haterex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 haterex
Member since 2004 • 2410 Posts

been playing Tales Of The Abyss and Hot Shots: Tennis waiting for this game to get released...Next week...Is the day...Yay

Dantes_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Dantes_Girl
Member since 2005 • 4945 Posts
I can't wait to play it. It looks awesome.
AdolChristin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AdolChristin
I was planning on getting this on the day of release, but I just got my cheque and well...I'll leave it at that.
xriceballx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#22 xriceballx
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
Im desperately waiting for my reserved copy.
maynard420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 maynard420
Member since 2003 • 251 Posts
I agree that this game looks great. After watching the silly 1up video review I went out to reserve it. I do have a quick question...are there two editions of the game or just one? I really want the soundtrack and artbook but I forgot to ask the clerk about it. I hope I get the extra goodies. Any thoughts?
AdolChristin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 AdolChristin

Oh now there's a possibility of extra stuff?!

That's just a pisser-offer right there...makes me hate my job even more.

mohmaaytah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mohmaaytah
It is just one version with all the goodies. I am hoping they have one without, because all I am interested in is the game, other stuff takes too much space for no reason.
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
Im waiting ^_^ looks great
maynard420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 maynard420
Member since 2003 • 251 Posts

It is just one version with all the goodies. I am hoping they have one without, because all I am interested in is the game, other stuff takes too much space for no reason.mohmaaytah

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I am so looking forward to this game.

strat505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 strat505
Member since 2006 • 1252 Posts

can't believe it's coming out tuesday, i've had my copy reserved since May 4th:|. im suprised it got so popular, i think the gamespot on the spot made it really popular as well as a couple of other sites, usually the SMT games have been a cult thing, and i've been a follower;).

AtelierFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AtelierFan
Member since 2006 • 1544 Posts
I've been getting into the SMT thing a lot just recently. I am only 10 hours into DDS 1 and 2 hours into a recently re-purchased Devil Summoner (I'm even thinking of getting Nocturne off eBay... for 70-80 $) ie I think this game will be great. The headshot thing still creeps me out, though.
Erimas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Erimas
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

This is the one thing I thank Game Informer for. I had no idea that the game existed until about Aug 15th ish, went out and reserved it right away. Come back on the 24th and it got pushed a week. Come back the 31st... another 2 weeks... I'm waiting patiently.

Free goodies?! Where?

megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23161 Posts
I want it...NOW. :x
gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
i've been waiting for this since Persona 2...finally.
princemarth23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 princemarth23
Member since 2005 • 9229 Posts

I'm really excited. Been waiting for this game to come out for a while and next week is the day!

To all those wondering, every copy of the game comes with the soundtrack and art book (which is why the game got delayed..loose binding or something like that).