AeRo619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 AeRo619
Member since 2006 • 1698 Posts
Is this game worth a purchase, because it looks good, but didnt get awesome reviews
_screamsoftly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 _screamsoftly_
Member since 2006 • 365 Posts
I really liked it a lot when I rented it. It reminded me a lot of the arcade kind of shooting games you see in well, arcades. I liked it. But it definitely isnt for everyone.
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#3 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts

Its fun and I liked it.  You have to take out the bad guys in certain way to unlock rewards and you can replay the stages easily which was really fun but it has no multiplayer and no real reason to keep playing after you beat it....

I also liked that randomly when you killed people there would be slowmo animations of the guy going down. 

BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts
This game is great, I finished it 100%... you have to like get head shots and find secret stuff  to get medals, and you can unlock new stuff with them, its really good.
FyNoMeNoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 FyNoMeNoN
Member since 2004 • 406 Posts
I actually played tha demo of this game which had one level only i think.. tha demo was in ''marc ecko's getting up''.. and i realy enjoyed that 30 min i played with it.. TIGHT first person action
canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts
I beat the game,and i enjoyed.It's a FPS whit great grafics and excelent gameplay(it's only my opinion)
tghummer86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 tghummer86
Member since 2006 • 83 Posts
I think you can play it online with other people. I like it. I like the idea of being able to use a riot sheild. Thats pretty innovative for a FPS. The concept is pretty interesting too.
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
i didnt play i on the ps2 but was certainly a fun game, i suggest you find and rent it first tho