rooster2991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 rooster2991
Member since 2007 • 293 Posts
can i play silent hill 3 w/o playing silent hill 1 and be tottally into it and get whats going on??? THx
mugensur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 mugensur
Member since 2006 • 601 Posts

I played the first one missed the scond one and I'm currently playing the third one.

I think they are not same story, but they are in the same places(most of the places) and...I guess the answer it's yes.

SoldatKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SoldatKnight
Member since 2004 • 1557 Posts
Playing SH3 first will spoil what happens in SH1 besides that jumping into SH3 won't be much of a problem.
s84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 s84
Member since 2004 • 560 Posts
You really should consider playing through the first game before you play Silent Hill 3. You'll miss some of the story because the third game is direct continuation of Silent Hill 1.
MasonHarry22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 MasonHarry22
Member since 2005 • 753 Posts
You really should consider playing through the first game before you play Silent Hill 3. You'll miss some of the story because the third game is direct continuation of Silent Hill 1. s84
exactly RIGHT SH3 is the sequel to Silent Hill 1 and continues the story from the original game. from my review of Silent Hill 3 here at gamespot: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Silent Hill 3 is a great additon to the series and even better when combined with part 1 verrry scarry indeed! Silent HIll 3 is faaar better if you have played and luv the original since it ties directly into part 1 as a stand alone game its still good but if you include it with part 1 (wich even the SH team said that part 3 was both an extension and conclusion too). ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------