lutomboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 lutomboy
Member since 2007 • 3086 Posts

Should there be another FF game for the PS2 or should there be another title all to gatherer from Square Soft

Avatar image for JetB1ackNewYear
JetB1ackNewYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 JetB1ackNewYear
Member since 2007 • 2931 Posts

no plz no more FF for anything

vicsrealms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 vicsrealms
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts
As long as the next ones are better then FF9, FFX-2, and FF12. That and they get rid of all the mini-game requirements for the ultimate weapons, that ruined most of the last couple of games for me. NO MORE CHOCOBO DIG GAMES. lol
lutomboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lutomboy
As long as the next ones are better then FF9, FFX-2, and FF12. That and they get rid of all the mini-game requirements for the ultimate weapons, that ruined most of the last couple of games for me. NO MORE CHOCOBO DIG GAMES. lolvicsrealms

LOL:lol:

I'll second that

chicks_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 chicks_boy
Member since 2006 • 663 Posts

As long as the next ones are better then FF9, FFX-2, and FF12. That and they get rid of all the mini-game requirements for the ultimate weapons, that ruined most of the last couple of games for me. NO MORE CHOCOBO DIG GAMES. lolvicsrealms

Lol yeaa +1

Id like to buy the next FF as long as it is better than FF9, FFX-2 and FF12 too lol

Inditra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 Inditra
Member since 2006 • 1653 Posts

Bunch of whiners in here. I want to see what Square is going to do with the next gen graphics and the Unreal engine in XIII so I think that the capabilities of the PS2 have been played out.

Yeah FF can get a bit stale at times but for my part I haven't been able to find another RPG that entertaines as consistantly as FF.

Honenheim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Honenheim
Member since 2007 • 5402 Posts
Square should put FF on hold and experiment creating new franchises, there are far too many for diferent systems.....too many that quite possibly one day will become rather pointless for someone to play them.
Avatar image for HardcoreKiller2
HardcoreKiller2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 HardcoreKiller2
Member since 2004 • 574 Posts
I would like Final Fantasy XIII to be the last one in the series, maybe they can come back to the series after they finish developing newer games in other francises, like the Chrono games, or even creating new francises. The last Chrono game was Chrono Cross in 2000, and that was about 7 years ago, so I think the series is due for another game (Chrono Break).
OtakuRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 OtakuRay
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts
NO more please. Just make something new
ovadose85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ovadose85
Member since 2006 • 505 Posts

Bunch of whiners in here. I want to see what Square is going to do with the next gen graphics and the Unreal engine in XIII so I think that the capabilities of the PS2 have been played out.

Yeah FF can get a bit stale at times but for my part I haven't been able to find another RPG that entertaines as consistantly as FF.

Inditra
i would love to see another final fantasy title on the next gen console. infact it's one of the reason i bought a PS3 ( actualy using it as we speak ). oh but there not using the unreal engine on the next final fantasy. there using the white engine for final fantasy 13 and versus 13. there using the unreal engine on last remnent.
lutomboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lutomboy
I would like Final Fantasy XIII to be the last one in the series, maybe they can come back to the series after they finish developing newer games in other francises, like the Chrono games, or even creating new francises. The last Chrono game was Chrono Cross in 2000, and that was about 7 years ago, so I think the series is due for another game (Chrono Break). HardcoreKiller2
thank GOD i am not the onlyone that think's that, we need a new CHRONO GAME
valar20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 valar20
Member since 2007 • 2323 Posts
i would really like to see something new, how many more FF games can you get?
valar20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 valar20
Member since 2007 • 2323 Posts
yeah,a new chrono game would be awesome!!!
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

Inditra

Sorry to punch your bubble but they are using the White Engine, not the UE.

The UE is being used for The Last Remnant. FF XII and vs XIII are using the WE.

juan99692k6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 juan99692k6
Member since 2006 • 483 Posts

Yes , please make another for PS2

Final Fantasy Character Test

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy VII

Rhen_Var

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#16 Rhen_Var
Member since 2006 • 12422 Posts
All I want is a unique and compeling Gameplay And story with a dash of replay Value. And good characters! They better not say "Thank you" cuz thats where I draw the line. They should be like Balthier or something XD
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#17 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
Sqauresoft makes a ton of other games besides FF. If you dont see them thats your fault. Would I like to see another FF game? Yeah sure. I would love to see crystal chronicles get ported over to ps2, I freaking love that game.

IM NOT BUYING CRAP FROM SQAURESOFT UNTIL THEY TRANSLATE FRONT MISSION 5 AND BRING IT TO THE STATES THOUGH!!!!! AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU!!!
DarkAltair89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 DarkAltair89
Member since 2007 • 69 Posts

Yeah, Square have made a countless number of games but making another Final Fantasy wouldn't directly affect the Chrono series because they aren't produced by the same people (same company but not same people) as FFXIII is being produced by the likes of Tetsuya Nomura, Nobuo Uematsu, Yoshinori Kitaseamong and a few others (which is why KH3 is on hold because they are working on Versus XIII) but didn't have a say in Chrono.;)

But I can't see Square ever abandoning FF, or at least within the near future as it is their main product and the reason they are as successful:P The PS2's time has gone now for FF, I can't see why they would want to go back to using the PS2 as they already have XIII and Versus XIII lined up for the PS3.

Second_Rook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 Second_Rook
Member since 2007 • 3680 Posts

Of course there should they sell millions and make a ton of cash. That is what ultimately decides if a game is sequelized. If you all want a new Chrono game so bad you should have bought Chrono Cross. 650,000 sales in the US. I know that I was one of the buyers. Were you?

Also what's all this I would like a new FF if it's not like this one or that one? Maybe you just aren't a fan of the series. As for square making other games there is Kingdom Hearts one and two, Musashi Samurai Legend, Front Mission series, Valkyrie Profile 2, Dawn of Mana, Dragon Quest series.

Or were you looking for something like The Bouncer?

2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#20 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
Isn't there an expansion to 11 coming? Maybe it's out already.