Rogue galaxy vs. Odin Sphere

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CC914

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 CC914
Member since 2005 • 194 Posts
They are both action-roleplaying games.  I'm not buying both or them and i'm not sure which one i should get.
fierce_deity13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fierce_deity13
Member since 2005 • 4899 Posts
Odin Sphere looks interesting, but Rogue Galaxy is guaranteed to have more replay value. It has a great story, memorable characters, and an awesome battle system. But then again, you should wait till Odin Sphere comes out so somebody can give you a fair comparison. 
Avatar image for garter_windwood
garter_windwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 garter_windwood
Member since 2007 • 512 Posts
Well since Odin Sphere isn't out yet there isn't much point to this thread since no one can say which is better than the other.  Rogue Galaxy is DEFINITELY worth your time though.  If I hadn't started replayign the first Dot Hack series and then started G.U. I would still be playing it right now.  The game play is so addicting I put in nearly 30+ hours into the first two worlds alone.
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
rogue galaxy is amazing, odin sphere looks interesting so far
AtelierFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 AtelierFan
Member since 2006 • 1544 Posts
Well since Odin Sphere isn't out yet there isn't much point to this thread since no one can say which is better than the other.  Rogue Galaxy is DEFINITELY worth your time though.  If I hadn't started replayign the first Dot Hack series and then started G.U. I would still be playing it right now.  The game play is so addicting I put in nearly 30+ hours into the first two worlds alone.garter_windwood
Sorry to get off topic, but do you think I should get the first .Hack or go with the G.U. series? Back on topic, Rouge Galaxy is great, but as other's have said, I can't tell you if OS is anygood (other than the fact I'm counting the days toward its release). I know they are both action RPG's but RG is (sort of) based off the Dark Cloud/Kingdom Hearts games (level design and battle system, respectively) and OS looks like it brings the spirit of games like Magic Sword (Capcom Classics Collection vol.2) or Magician Lord (old SNK game) into this generation. You might want to youtube videos of both games and try to decide for yourself.
ArchAngel2284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 ArchAngel2284
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts
RG, awesome music, sweet graphics. game can be hard at times so lvling up is a must