raghavan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 raghavan
Member since 2003 • 3416 Posts

Yesterday i was at a video games store looking around when i saw a game with 7 sonic titles. I cant remember what it was called but it had all the classic sonic games including sonic 2. I remember sonic 2 fondly because when i had my sega genesis, it was my first game and i loved playing it.

Basically, i was wondering, is this sonic game im referencing worth it? My genisis is broken so i cant play that, and i wanted to play other early 90s games. Also, What early 90s games that were available on the likes of gensis, SNES, and early nintendo for example, besides the sonic compliation, are out for the PS2?

Much help would be appreciated as i know im not the only nostalgic gamer here.

skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts

Just get all the collections.

Megaman Anniversary collection (Megaman 1-8 ), Megaman X Collection (X-X6), Capcom Collection 1 & 2, Namco Collection (I'm not sure about this), and SEGA Collection

kgansor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 kgansor
Member since 2006 • 1871 Posts
I have the Sonic Mega Collection- Plus and I LOVE it, i loved sonic for my genesis and this one has all the games on here, including the handheld and arcade games. its cheap and really fun.
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#4 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
You traitors!! How could you play anything besides nintendo! Nintendo Wii and Xbox already offer old school games. I think a big part of future consoles and gaming in general will be retro games. Thats the single specific reasons why i started making my retro lists that are in my signature. Catalogue my fav games from each system so i never have to remember and if they ever become available again BLAM im ready to rock.