Delita_Hyral7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Delita_Hyral7
Member since 2004 • 438 Posts

hah basically a revamp for the graphics and combining dynasty warriors and samurai warriors into one game. has koei ran out of ideas and this is a desperation move? i am a fan of both samurai and dynasty warriors dont get me wrong but really other then a few minor changes and them adding new characters the games havent changed that much since dynasty 3

unr3al999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 unr3al999
Member since 2007 • 138 Posts
Yeah all Dynasty warriors/ Samurai games are basicly the same...
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#3 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts

If you havent caught on till now that they are the same basic game each time then you must ride a short bus. Each game HAS had mechanical changes but as far as the story and basic gameplay no they havent changed and why would they. You dont take a game like megaman and turn it into a DDR type game. DW/SW is a hack n slasher and thats what it always will be. Each game gets better and better in my opinion.Its great fun raising your guys stats and trying to get killer weapons. I prefer the Empire version of the game because then you can have endless battles over territory and it will never be the same way twice. I wish Empire mode had as much cinema scenes as the normal game though. I love seeing my characters walk around and interact with each other.

I would love to see an after battle cinema where you parade your prisoners in front of your lord and then try to hire them, set them free or execute them. I'd love to see a fusion of Romance of the 3 kingdoms city building and stuff and DW/SW empires. You would manage a city but then when it comes time to fight it happens like DW/SW. I think that would be freaking sweet. The last couple of games they have made have also cost 30$ which is alot better than 40-60.I cant wait for oroichi warriors. If they make an empires version i will probably buy it. They have also already started DW6. I cant imagine how awesome it will be on ps3. That would be freaking sweet to just fight through a crowd of soldiers. Imagine if they came 10-20 at a time instead of 5. *drool*

willxcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 willxcool
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
so why if your bothered about it dont get it its a good game
DoubleT1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#5 DoubleT1991
Member since 2005 • 10639 Posts
Yeah, I'm a fan of the Dynasty Warriors series and basically the games they put out are all the same just with updated maps and players. They need a new twist in the series but I am not sure if this is it.
RockmanSRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RockmanSRD
Member since 2004 • 5067 Posts

hah basically a revamp for the graphics and combining dynasty warriors and samurai warriors into one game. has koei ran out of ideas and this is a desperation move? i am a fan of both samurai and dynasty warriors dont get me wrong but really other then a few minor changes and them adding new characters the games havent changed that much since dynasty 3

Delita_Hyral7

The series has had many improvements since Dynasty Warriors 3... The differences between SW and SW2 aloneare pretty substantial. Koei hasn't run out of ideas (they are working on DW6 and SW2: XL is going to be released in Japan) and it isn't a desperation move. If nothing else, Warriors Orochi is a fan-service type ofgame, one that gives some closure the these games on the PS2, or at least before the games go completely to the newer systems. It might also be to help ease the anxious wait before DW6 or SW2: XL (which I'm still hoping comes out here, all six new characters are going to be great).

Plus, many fans of the series have wondered what would happen if Nobunaga and Cao Cao entered battle against each other. This will give us a chance to see.

Delita_Hyral7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Delita_Hyral7
Member since 2004 • 438 Posts
[QUOTE="Delita_Hyral7"]

RockmanSRD

The series has had many improvements since Dynasty Warriors 3... The differences between SW and SW2 aloneare pretty substantial. Koei hasn't run out of ideas (they are working on DW6 and SW2: XL is going to be released in Japan) and it isn't a desperation move. If nothing else, Warriors Orochi is a fan-service type ofgame, one that gives some closure the these games on the PS2, or at least before the games go completely to the newer systems. It might also be to help ease the anxious wait before DW6 or SW2: XL (which I'm still hoping comes out here, all six new characters are going to be great).

Plus, many fans of the series have wondered what would happen if Nobunaga and Cao Cao entered battle against each other. This will give us a chance to see.

i understand this and i agree with you but like someone else said i just with there wou;d be a different twist then this. trust me i own all of the other games in each series and i have played the crap outta them leveling up weapons and stats on characters and im not really bothered by it, one of the rather interesting things i have seen and makes me want to play this new game is the 3 character "party" system thats what really has sucked me in