Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 s7aTyC
Member since 2006 • 252 Posts

topic...

I wanna know, cause i have Shinobi and i like it, but's its pretty damn hard !!! I'm at Stage5B and it's on my nerves ! My god, it's so frustrating. If only could have checkpoints. So, is Nightshade more playable ?

jt4mtb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 jt4mtb
Member since 2003 • 2352 Posts

In a few ways it is a little easier than Shinobi. Your weapon no longer drains your life if you don't kill quickly and constantly. There is also an extra kick move in mid-air that homes-in on a targeted enemy, and you get an extra kick and dash in the air each time you touch an enemy mid-air. This expands your aerial options. In addition, the special charged attack is now long range, which can be devastating against bosses.

However, some of the level design is based around doing more aerial 'tates'. So if you're not careful, you may end up over a pit after a tate. There aren't any checkpoints here either (except for before the boss of course). So, I'd say it's definitely worth a try if you like Shinobi.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts

Haha, yeah i started playing shinobi since last week or so and its nice and challenging
I could have lived without the platforming IMO, in some levels the enviroment causes more death than the enemies :D

As a answer to your question:
Yes nightshade is easier
Also the enemy design is alot more boring with most enemies being robot/mecha inspired.
Its not a bad game just not better than shinobi.

Haha, nothing can beat a evil possesedKatana wielding ninja dog zombie