BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 BFKZ
Member since 2004 • 1728 Posts

Iam looking for a game similiar to Ultima Underworld, Fallout... I love the conversation system (when you have options on what to say), mission style (as in you talk to someone and they ask you for something and you complete that mission, and get xp), leveling up...and stuff like that...any ideas? any game on the ps2 like that?

_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#2 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
Bards Tale but that is less than spectacular. The game is super funny but I just couldnt waste time playing something like that. Can't really think of any others.ALL games should have good/evil system like KOTOR/Fable. I want to see an original DBZ fighter game that has you fly from planet to planet and getting into tons of fights but depending on who your fighting for you will either save the planets or destroy them. That would be so freaking awesome, especially if it has a character creator and thats who you take through the story. All other games could benefit from it to from GTA to NFS to whatever.
herviross_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#3 herviross_2
Member since 2006 • 2689 Posts
In that sense, you should try out X-men Legends.
BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BFKZ

Bards Tale but that is less than spectacular. The game is super funny but I just couldnt waste time playing something like that. Can't really think of any others.ALL games should have good/evil system like KOTOR/Fable. I want to see an original DBZ fighter game that has you fly from planet to planet and getting into tons of fights but depending on who your fighting for you will either save the planets or destroy them. That would be so freaking awesome, especially if it has a character creator and thats who you take through the story. All other games could benefit from it to from GTA to NFS to whatever. _AbBaNdOn

thanks, but those are pc games, arent they? can't you think of any ps2 games?

SlapBoxYaMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 SlapBoxYaMom
Member since 2005 • 60 Posts
Bard's Tla eis on the PS2 as well. To be honest though, there aren't many games like you're describing on the PS2.
BFKZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BFKZ

Bard's Tla eis on the PS2 as well. To be honest though, there aren't many games like you're describing on the PS2.SlapBoxYaMom

thats too bad...thanks alot guys. i'll check this bard's tale.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#7 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

I just got FF12 yesterday and it has a lot of missions that you can take. It took me about half an hour to get used to the system, which was suprising to me (I've played plenty-- all since VII but FFX-2 and XI...and that one on the Playstation Pocket thing that was made against Dreamcast's thing).

It's still a fun one. It doesn't have yet have the conversation immersion with Fallout or '2, but it's worth a shot. 26 bucks used, too. I don't think you gain XP for completion of a mission; monsters are in the wilderness like an MMORPG for that.

I'd give it a shot if you're into RPGs and are willing to take a risk.

happy454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 happy454
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I havent played this game in a while and it will probably be hard to find but i remember playing a game called Legia 2 which was pretty good but then i lost it and havent played it since. Good luck finding a game like the one you are describing.
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#9 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts

Oh man if you havent played knights of the old republic 1-2 and fable on xbox you are a __________ ____________ ___________ _______ ___________ __________-- _______________ _________________.