I wathced the titans part of the GOW II doc.....

downPlayDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 downPlayDemon
Member since 2004 • 3529 Posts

........and i letterally got shivers down my spine. is the game that good? im going to cllege soon and i decided to not buy games until the greatest hits version comes out, but after seeing that i just cant wait.

How would you describe this game? How do you like it?

In fact im just gonna get this game this afternoon.

Drkr_Zen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Drkr_Zen
Member since 2004 • 7330 Posts

Somehow it tops the first God of War, in my opinion.. although the original will always be amazing.

GoWII is one solid action game that just builds upon the foundations of its predecessor.

Everything is just.. bigger, meaner, darker and more brutal.

The only criticism I have is its a bit short.. and not any longer than the original, but that's certainly not enough to bash the game.. especially with the amazing gameplay it has.

While I no longer have it (got a deal to sell it for $80 bucks used XD) I definitely would have kept it and still played it regularly.

unknown57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 unknown57
Member since 2005 • 222 Posts
This is the greatest game on the PS2, it alone brought the PS2 back out into the light amidst the overwhelming shadows cast by the next gen consoles. The story, enemies, bosses, and world are so much larger than the first. It is a worthy purchase.
-blue_beret75-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 -blue_beret75-
Member since 2007 • 365 Posts
I have both,GOW 2 is amzing but  imo GOW1 is the best in the series
Avatar image for Mikazukinoyaiba
Mikazukinoyaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Mikazukinoyaiba
Member since 2007 • 733 Posts
Definetelly better then the first, since they seriously worked better on the dungeons, puzzles, and boss fights. But you should wait till it is a greatest hits since it is still beatable in a day. No way is it worth $50.