Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
..... Kicked ass! That game easily had the best storyline out of any game I have ever played. I am quite dissapointed with FFXII's storyline though, especially when compared to FFX. I wish all games were this great and memorable. FFX was such a memorable game. So great.
milkteanojikan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 milkteanojikan
Member since 2007 • 31 Posts

I loved X as well. One of the very best.

I bought 12 but can't seem to get into it at all. I don't like the fighting system or the story so far.

I also heard something about this being the first FF storyline to not center around the characters. Mistake? I think so. 

BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
2deluxe won't agree with you, but I do on the FFX part. FFXII's story was great as well, but not as focused on the main character, possibly because it's hard to make out one of them as the main character as they all play their roles
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts
FFX had one of the better storylines. me i like them both the same, my problem is that why people dont like ffxii that much, is it that they arent used to the change.
mike7677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mike7677
Member since 2006 • 2426 Posts
I am getting yet another PS2. I'm getting the silver one. First game is going to be FFX. As for FFXII, I'm waiting fro greatest hits status, especially after reading the posts on thread. Thx guys
Shu76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shu76
Member since 2006 • 913 Posts

..... Kicked ass! That game easily had the best storyline out of any game I have ever played. I am quite dissapointed with FFXII's storyline though, especially when compared to FFX. I wish all games were this great and memorable. FFX was such a memorable game. So great. Zaeryn

If all games were as good as FFX then you would ave apprecaited FFX as much. 

alch3mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 alch3mist
Member since 2006 • 1162 Posts
man ff10 is great i love the storyline and the characters. FF12 is also tight I love that game as well I need to best that game and ff8
Szalaszazka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Szalaszazka
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
FF X have the best storyline (4me ofkoz) among all FF games.
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

..... Kicked ass! That game easily had the best storyline out of any game I have ever played. I am quite dissapointed with FFXII's storyline though, especially when compared to FFX. I wish all games were this great and memorable. FFX was such a memorable game. So great. Zaeryn

Preach it brother!!!!

EyeNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#10 EyeNixon
Member since 2004 • 1412 Posts
The gameplay was mediocre at best.
Shu76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shu76
Member since 2006 • 913 Posts

The gameplay was mediocre at best.EyeNixon

Who plays Final Fantasy for it's gameplay? 

2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#12 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
Technically, it's still a video game so gameplay still dictates over anything else. FFX didn't provide enough of that resulting in a game that feels lacking compared to what its PS1 versions had and even the ones from the Nintendo years. The main focus was on storytelling but games such as Xenogears still owned it (philosophical, maybe, but that's taking it too much there). You people who don't like XII's story probably expected it to be some anime inspired chick flick crap full of cliches. Perhaps it's time to mature your pallete yes? Go wait and see if they sissify everyone in FFXII Revenant Wings on the DS. Maybe you'll enjoy that one if they made it crappy again in the storytelling.
Abby88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 Abby88
Member since 2004 • 642 Posts
Honestly, I didn't like FFX that much. It's actually my LEAST favorite of all the FFs I've played. The storyline isn't any more amazing than any of the previous FF games, and there's several characters I want to shoot in the head (-coughTidusYunaandSeymourcough-). FF12, on the other hand, I thought was amazing. Eh...to each their own, I guess.
MrHarime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MrHarime
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
FFX is kewl!! FF12 has it's own magic to touch. To me, all of the Final Fantasies that i've played is good. Can't compare it with other FF..
PlayedThemAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 PlayedThemAll
Member since 2006 • 665 Posts
I dont mind the changes in FFXII. I like alot of them, they were just executed poorly. The game is actualy way too easy if you play it as intended, that's why everyone does challenges to make it harder. That's one of the things I don't like about most RPGS they only have one game mode. FFX had the better story, and for me was an overall more enjoyable expirence. FFXII was super easy with their new battle system, at least for me.. FFX was just typical rpg.