SoraXmixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SoraXmixer
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
Does anyone else think a prequel for FFX following the story of Braska Auron and Jecht would be FREAKIN AWESOME?
Hotwad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hotwad
Member since 2006 • 1146 Posts
i think their stories were prety well put through in ffx itself...i dont see any real need for one....no need to ruin the game anymore than it already was....
SoraXmixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SoraXmixer
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts

i think their stories were prety well put through in ffx itself...i dont see any real need for one....no need to ruin the game anymore than it already was....Hotwad

I see where your comin from, but to actually live their story, probably would reveal alot more than we already know. It would be sweet too.

Szalaszazka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Szalaszazka
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
Yeach it could be great. Auron roxxx :) but I think theirs story could specially didn't margin than story from FF X but only times could be different.
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 llcoolray
Member since 2004 • 670 Posts
I think that it would be a great addition towards the FF franchise, unlike a sequel to FFX like FFX-2 ( I dont think it was that great, I did buy it though), it would reveal more of the storyline to get the real feeling of what happened back then with Auron and Jecht, It might be getting to late to make it though seeing that FFX is like 5 yrs old now, but its a great idea.
jwmcafee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jwmcafee
Member since 2003 • 68 Posts
5 years isn't really that long in the video game world. Look at FFVII, it took them 7 or 8 years to come out with prequels/sequels for it.
pandaman37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 pandaman37
Member since 2006 • 1132 Posts
that would be great but too bad auron wont look like his bad self now lol
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 llcoolray

5 years isn't really that long in the video game world. Look at FFVII, it took them 7 or 8 years to come out with prequels/sequels for it.jwmcafee

Yeah that is true, but for many FF fans, FFVII is the most well known/ or popular in the franchise ( I personally did'nt find it that great), but what I meant was that many people probably wont buy it, it just depends if they will make it before or after FFXIII, but thats what I think.

RockmanSRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RockmanSRD
Member since 2004 • 5067 Posts

I've often wondered about a game like that.  It would be interesting to see all that happened between all of the events we witnessed in the spheres in FFX.

It would be awesome, especially if it had summons and they could be controlled like FFX.

fishsoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fishsoup
Member since 2003 • 101 Posts
Think it would be kind of redundant.
losganados

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 losganados
Member since 2007 • 26 Posts
I'm perfectly happy with what we got in X. I didn't even bother to play X-2. As badass as Auron is, I think they should just leave that story alone (besides, Auron doesn't get really badass until after Jecht's pilgrimage).
2deluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#12 2deluxe
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts
No thank you, we already know what happens. Redundant indeed. I bet you it was considered as a follow up to X, but Kitase and crew decided to piss X fanboys when X-2 instead.
drake733ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 drake733ca
Member since 2003 • 81 Posts
I think they screwed up part 2 and then will only make a worse part 1
HawksNDoves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 HawksNDoves
Member since 2005 • 333 Posts
Auron was a jerk. Instead of trying to save Tidus... he just leads everyone through their quest. Why didn't he try to change anything? He seemed like a coward.
Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts

a x-2 was enough for me

a x-3 would be too much

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 llcoolray

a x-2 was enough for me

a x-3 would be too much

Sprigain

I think that we are talkin bout a Prequel. Well a poster early said and I aggree that they did ruin FFX-2, so maybe in this case they probably would even futher ruin the greatness known as FFX, it might be like a bad blockbuster sequel, except with 70+ hours in it.

gullytolwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gullytolwyn
Member since 2003 • 362 Posts
The story in the game is already lame enough, no need to have a prequel to it. It has as much a "compelling" story as Rambo.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#18 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
That would be pretty cool. Too bad Square can't come up with a good prequel/sequel idea... (Just look at X-2, Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus)
rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
I suppose it would be great but we already know the end, so I playing wont be much fun.
TigerGuy06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TigerGuy06
Member since 2007 • 345 Posts
Rohver has a point. We already know what happens so there really isn't a need to make a prequel. It would be pretty cool to play as Braska though...
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 llcoolray

The story in the game is already lame enough, no need to have a prequel to it. It has as much a "compelling" story as Rambo.gullytolwyn

Yo brother, are you a FF fan? Cuz if you aint, you really dont have a voice in this forum, unless you completely played it, otherwise you probably just played it for a little and put down the controler. You should really give it chance, it like the top 3 of the FF's. Well the only reason I had of them maybe making a prequel was that it could give more of an in depth insite of the Jecht and Auron, although mcuh probably would'nt be new.

dawgpownd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dawgpownd
Member since 2006 • 1550 Posts
i think their stories were prety well put through in ffx itself...i dont see any real need for one....no need to ruin the game anymore than it already was....Hotwad
yeah the game was fine the way it was expect ffx-2 had to come in..
gamer_girl15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 gamer_girl15
Member since 2004 • 2534 Posts
That would be kind of awesome. Even though we know what they did, it would make for an interesting game. Especially if they put it on a portable console, like the PSP.
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 llcoolray
That would be kind of awesome. Even though we know what they did, it would make for an interesting game. Especially if they put it on a portable console, like the PSP.gamer_girl15
NOw that would be a first. Well it seems like most people dont want a prequel, but hey, when something is built this great, you should'nt mess with greatness.
StillB0RED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 StillB0RED
Member since 2006 • 383 Posts
Seems like a good idea.
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#26 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
No please, no more FF X it was enough with the game
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts
Even though people keep making the point that it would be redundant and that we already know what happens, SE could put some twists in the storyline and tweak it a bit like they did with X-2 and the whole Crimson squad thing happening during FFX's story. There are many possibilities with this idea and with enough thought and effort put into it, it could come out as a really awsome game. 
CheeseRa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 CheeseRa
Member since 2004 • 1153 Posts
FFX is a prequel to FFVII itself, so another FFX game would be like another FFVII game.

So no.
KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KH-mixerX

FFX is a prequel to FFVII itself, so another FFX game would be like another FFVII game.

So no.
CheeseRa

What?

Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

[QUOTE="CheeseRa"]FFX is a prequel to FFVII itself, so another FFX game would be like another FFVII game.

So no.
KH-mixerX

What?

Its a theory based on some concepts that you can deduce from X and X-2. X-2 is the one that gives the strongest feeling of relation, since they mention that they can use the pyreflies as a source of energy. And since pyreflies are like the lifestream you can guess the rest
walkair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 walkair
Member since 2006 • 286 Posts
I don't think they ruined anything with FFX-2.All i wanted after FFX is to see will Tidus come back and to run through Spira and do 1000 quests and i got that,so i'm happy with FFX-2.I would like to see a prequel also.It would be cool to play as Jecht or Auron.
gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 gollum007
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts
bad idea, it would be redundant, the story would be alot like ffx's anyways. and there wouldnt be anything new to really add to it that would seem new and not already done.
redman100111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 redman100111
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts

Well I really don't know it will be based on how they make it...

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 KH-mixerX
[QUOTE="KH-mixerX"]

[QUOTE="CheeseRa"]FFX is a prequel to FFVII itself, so another FFX game would be like another FFVII game.

So no.
kenshinhimura16

What?

Its a theory based on some concepts that you can deduce from X and X-2. X-2 is the one that gives the strongest feeling of relation, since they mention that they can use the pyreflies as a source of energy. And since pyreflies are like the lifestream you can guess the rest

I guess you could come to that conclusion, but its a stretch.