copperheadfang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 copperheadfang
Member since 2004 • 411 Posts
Man this sucks I dont want to order it online but nobody has the game.
megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts
I just got it a few hours ago from EB. They had piles of them.
copperheadfang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 copperheadfang
Dam dude where do you live?
megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23160 Posts

Dam dude where do you live?copperheadfang

Toronto, Ontario

Ms_Lockheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Ms_Lockheart
Member since 2005 • 147 Posts
i wanna rent it before buying it, and its annoying because Blockbuster doesn't have it. i might do a 10 day free trial thing to gamefly and get it there.
staindcoldlp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 staindcoldlp
Member since 2004 • 15121 Posts
I had a copy pre ordered at GameStopand one of the jerk clerks sold my copy and all the copies they had. Luckily I got to talk to the manager today and said he was going to give me a discount for all the trouble caused by the clerk who screwed me over.
Paully3433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7 Paully3433
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts
Only 3 people reserved it here, so gamestop had a few copies left
xriceballx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8 xriceballx
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts

I had a copy pre ordered at GameStopand one of the jerk clerks sold my copy and all the copies they had. Luckily I got to talk to the manager today and said he was going to give me a discount for all the trouble caused by the clerk who screwed me over.staindcoldlp

I would seriously smack that idiot who sold your copy...

I have my copy after pre-ording it. They told me I was lucky and got the last one...and there was like 3 other copies sitting on the rack -__-'

princemarth23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 princemarth23
Member since 2005 • 9229 Posts
Just got it today...yesterday none of my stores had it in stock, but I decided not to give in and order online so I waited till today, called up Gamestop and got one of the 2 copies they had there (I guess they figured it wouldnt be popular).
BatmanBegins24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BatmanBegins24
Member since 2005 • 7520 Posts
If you can't find it at any store, order it online.It's amazing.I actually pre-ordered the game the day before it came out.I wanted to get it online but luckily the store clerk convinced me to pre-order it.
copperheadfang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 copperheadfang
Fry's Had 2 Copies Yes! They never let me down. The guy at EB called 5 different stores and they had none.
gokuofheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 gokuofheaven
Member since 2004 • 3452 Posts
...there were plenty of copies here...i wanted the limited edition with the artbook but was too late to get a hold of one...time for ebay!
Avatar image for freakyzeeky1986
freakyzeeky1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 freakyzeeky1986
Member since 2005 • 19711 Posts
I got my copy of Persona today... I was surprised finding it rather easily considering all the difficulty others are having locating a copy. I'm so happy! :D
Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#14 Cerza
Member since 2005 • 1946 Posts

I had a copy pre ordered at GameStopand one of the jerk clerks sold my copy and all the copies they had. Luckily I got to talk to the manager today and said he was going to give me a discount for all the trouble caused by the clerk who screwed me over.staindcoldlp

That's why I don't preorder any more, and is one of the main reasons I no longer do business with gamestop. They did that to me on several of my preorder games end of last year/beginning of this year. At least they are giving you a discount. I didn't even get that. When the second shipment came in they said I had to pay full price despite putting the money down to reserve it. Nothin' but a bunch of crooks I tell ya.

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#15 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

...there were plenty of copies here...i wanted the limited edition with the artbook but was too late to get a hold of one...time for ebay!gokuofheaven

Limited edition? I just ordered my copy off of Gamestop.com. I got an artbook with it...they called it the "special edtion" and they were only offering that. I'm sure they're are still copies of it left.

[QUOTE="staindcoldlp"]I had a copy pre ordered at GameStopand one of the jerk clerks sold my copy and all the copies they had. Luckily I got to talk to the manager today and said he was going to give me a discount for all the trouble caused by the clerk who screwed me over.Cerza

That's why I don't preorder any more, and is one of the main reasons I no longer do business with gamestop. They did that to me on several of my preorder games end of last year/beginning of this year. At least they are giving you a discount. I didn't even get that. When the second shipment came in they said I had to pay full price despite putting the money down to reserve it. Nothin' but a bunch of crooks I tell ya.

Wow....that's awful. They basically stole money from you.

DeafNYCPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DeafNYCPlayer
Member since 2004 • 2314 Posts

I went Gamestop store, two days ago. It had plenty of copies. I reserved it, last month.

I went another video game store, yesterday. It had copies, too. I just looked for Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1.

Avatar image for GreenGoblin2099
GreenGoblin2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GreenGoblin2099
Member since 2004 • 16988 Posts
For all of you who already have it... is it good?? or at least so far.