papermario6528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 papermario6528
Member since 2006 • 550 Posts
Dude i got to say MGS 3 it was such a great ending...one of the best ending ever i think i really wanted so much more! More of the story Just everything.........i think it was the best game ending ever not just on ps2 but every game it was so good.....
ErrorOfRuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ErrorOfRuto
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts

Shadow of the Colossus

The whole story was cool, and the ending was far more intriguing than anything I usually expect to see in a video game.

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 llcoolray
Member since 2004 • 670 Posts
I've either gotta say MGS 3 like the original poster, these games are filled with so many twists its crazy, thats what I love, very cool ending, I would've never guesses, you know Big Boss( I did'nt even know she WAS Big Boss, I always thought it was a guy) and Snake. Other than that I've gotta say that FFX is the other, who would'nve though that that monster at the end was Tidus dad, and him disapearring, that game is great especaillly with a well produced finale.
Ardazu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 Ardazu
Member since 2004 • 485 Posts
There are so many that I liked but I had been waiting for Xenosaga III's ending for a long time and I liked it.  The story came to a conclusion at last.
Avatar image for Sugarcane_Spear
Sugarcane_Spear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Sugarcane_Spear
Member since 2003 • 193 Posts
yeah MGS3 had the best ending offcourse its the best game on PS2 8),and the 2nd best game ending is Final Fantasy X,Shadow of the Colossus also had a great ending
FLSTYLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 FLSTYLE
Member since 2004 • 124 Posts

I've either gotta say MGS 3 like the original poster, these games are filled with so many twists its crazy, thats what I love, very cool ending, I would've never guesses, you know Big Boss( I did'nt even know she WAS Big Boss, I always thought it was a guy) and Snake. Other than that I've gotta say that FFX is the other, who would'nve though that that monster at the end was Tidus dad, and him disapearring, that game is great especaillly with a well produced finale.llcoolray

Big Boss is a guy, you play as him in MGS3. My favourite is only MGS3, I don't remember any others that I was that interested in.

meowww

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 meowww
Member since 2003 • 453 Posts
Final Fantasy 13
papermario6528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 papermario6528
Member since 2006 • 550 Posts

bump

Avatar image for SouthernBBaller
SouthernBBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SouthernBBaller
Member since 2007 • 260 Posts
The endings for all the different car drivers in Twisted Metal Black for the Play Station 2
Mobius88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mobius88
Member since 2004 • 26 Posts
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
littletimmy81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 littletimmy81
Member since 2005 • 365 Posts

:cry:i was touched by the kingdom hearts endings they made me sad, not suicide dentist sad, but crying over the loss of your hamster sad, or Laguna Beach sad i could just go on forever on the types of sadness i feel!:cry:

kevass007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kevass007
Member since 2006 • 725 Posts
when i read the topic i immediatley thought of MGS3, but then i read your post so that makes 2 of us. when i finnaly beat it, i waas like holy crap!! it seemed like everytime i beat it, it wasnt over. theres so much more!!!!
Avatar image for instantdeath999
instantdeath999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 instantdeath999
Member since 2007 • 3470 Posts

I've either gotta say MGS 3 like the original poster, these games are filled with so many twists its crazy, thats what I love, very cool ending, I would've never guesses, you know Big Boss( I did'nt even know she WAS Big Boss, I always thought it was a guy) and Snake. Other than that I've gotta say that FFX is the other, who would'nve though that that monster at the end was Tidus dad, and him disapearring, that game is great especaillly with a well produced finale.llcoolray

I think you got it confused... the person you play is Big Boss.  Your mentor (the girl) is The Boss.  You get named Big Boss for beating her.

all_mint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 all_mint
Member since 2007 • 96 Posts

Ugh.. this made me wanna beat mgs3 which i left half finished couple months ago..

even though i don't find ffxii special or anything, i somehow like the ending.

adel_fareh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 adel_fareh
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
man the best game and best ending ever was the Metal Gear Solid 3 : Snake Eater it was the best ending ever, you feel like playing a true story, but there is a better ending is when you beat the game in extreme mode! I did it.
langrisser2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#16 langrisser2005
Member since 2004 • 2285 Posts
Most people are saying Metal Gear Solid 3, and I agree with them. I can't really believe anybody who can say Final Fantasy XII had a great ending, it had some good moments but overall I thought it was horrible, worst ending I've witnessed in a Final Fantasy game, in my opinion anyway.
Rated_25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Rated_25
Member since 2006 • 1746 Posts
SotC
Darth_kriza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Darth_kriza
Member since 2005 • 141 Posts
Shadow of the Colossus or Final Fantasy X... hard to tell
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 llcoolray

I think you got it confused... the person you play is Big Boss.  Your mentor (the girl) is The Boss.  You get named Big Boss for beating her.

instantdeath999
Yeah Yeah, my bad. I got it mixed up. See it has all kinds of twist and I've been playin MGS a whole lot since it ever got realeased. Also I wanted to ask that some people are saying that Shadow of Colosuss is a good game (and the ending) and I never played it, is it worth playing and buying (For only $20)
THGarrett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#20 THGarrett
Member since 2003 • 2574 Posts
Definitely MGS3, I can't think of any other game that had such an emotional ending.
redman100111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 redman100111
Member since 2006 • 533 Posts
FFX Simply because it kept you interested and made you couldn't wait for the second one which made you go out to buy it then realize you just got jiped xD But still good ending to me atleast...
t3kn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 t3kn
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
Okay, how come everyone is saying they loved the ending of MGS3. I played it one night at my friends, i stayed up till about 4 in the morning untill i beat it. Just cuz I love MGS, played the first one like 10times through, and loved the 2nd one a lot even more. So i had to beat the 3rd, but i really didnt like the ending at all. I mean, what was so WOW about it!? honestly? Someone plz tell me why it was so amazing.
silvers20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 silvers20
Member since 2005 • 100 Posts
I would say VALKYRIE PROFILE 2: SILMERIA.

willxcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#24 willxcool
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
MArio
nywled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 nywled
Member since 2005 • 359 Posts
one is the twisted metal black's character endings. :D
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115435 Posts
i was told that FFX ending is good, i'm right at sin, so all i have to do is beat him to see this amazing ending everybody is saying about
Szalaszazka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Szalaszazka
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 3 has one of the best ending I've ever saw :) same FF X and SH4.
glenn2709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 glenn2709
Member since 2005 • 1719 Posts
have to say is MGS3 Kingdom Hearts have nice ending too
t3kn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 t3kn
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
wHY MGS3!!! WHY!!!
beckham32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 beckham32
Member since 2005 • 154 Posts
FFX´s ending is awesome. I also kind of liked Call of Duty 3´s ending. But, overall, FFX rocks.
holywoodzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 holywoodzombie
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
You made me lawl.
RELover00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#32 RELover00
Member since 2006 • 2777 Posts
MGS3 or SotC. Both had very sad and emotional endings. Hard to choose.
Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts
FFX´s ending is awesome. I also kind of liked Call of Duty 3´s ending. But, overall, FFX rocks.beckham32
Agreed, for a WWII game, Call of Duty 3 had a decent storyline. (It was only decent because you're not used to seeing a story in WWII games, and it could have been based on true events, and I'm a history buff:P)
Jagazaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jagazaar
Member since 2007 • 1023 Posts
Though my opinion's far from original, I'd have to go with MGS3's ending. Not even FF7's 'huge twist' surprised or touched me as much as that sequence. Shadow of the Colossus had an excellent ending also but for different reasons, left things very open to interpretation as well as leaving a profound sense of closure. Both games are bloody awesome in their own right, anyways,
aznballer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 aznballer91
Member since 2006 • 786 Posts
Final Fantasy 13meowww
wow u can c the future O_O
PenguinGlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PenguinGlen
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts

I love the Kingdom Hearts game endings. :)

Kingdom Hearts has a very sad and emotional ending and KHII has a very happy and cheerful ending, but they both have cliffhangers and secret endings which makes them even more better. :P 

-Murdock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 -Murdock-
Member since 2006 • 2767 Posts
Beyond Good and Evil, the most open ended vague ending ever with no possible change of a sequel in which to explain anything. *thumbs up*
llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 llcoolray

[QUOTE="meowww"]Final Fantasy 13aznballer91
wow u can c the future O_O

LOL.:lol: Well I tell you what, if they made the FFX so good, especailly with the ending. FFX13, will make us CRY lots of TEARS OUT LOUD for sure. But yeah, the best ones are FFX and MGS because the succesfully touch and interact our emotions and thoughts very well, unless of course if you did'nt like them, thats because you have NO SOUL!!!!!!:o

alch3mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 alch3mist
Member since 2006 • 1162 Posts

i was told that FFX ending is good, i'm right at sin, so all i have to do is beat him to see this amazing ending everybody is saying about2ndWonder

well after you kill SIn thier still a few more bass fights. Make sure everyone is strong and you have all the aeons as well makes it much easier.

MGS3 or MGS2 were great endings best ever and FF10 has great ending and I want to best ff12 soon

Szalaszazka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Szalaszazka
Member since 2006 • 546 Posts
wHY MGS3!!! WHY!!!t3kn
cuz it makes me cry :)
TyroneMarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TyroneMarley
Member since 2006 • 349 Posts
Okay, how come everyone is saying they loved the ending of MGS3. I played it one night at my friends, i stayed up till about 4 in the morning untill i beat it. Just cuz I love MGS, played the first one like 10times through, and loved the 2nd one a lot even more. So i had to beat the 3rd, but i really didnt like the ending at all. I mean, what was so WOW about it!? honestly? Someone plz tell me why it was so amazing. t3kn
i didnt get emotional with the ending but some nice secret were revealed thats the only thing that was great about the ending and belive or not,but no game has ever made me emotional
achillesword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 achillesword
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I really like the game mgs 3 but frankly I was quite happy to get rid of the boss, after that lame speach she makes in the field of white flowers, oh please it's stupid. best ending is FFXII that game is so cool way better game play than any other rpg.

Musclassia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#43 Musclassia
Member since 2006 • 785 Posts

The MGS3 ending is awesome, easily the best game ending, and better than a lot of movie endings. The revelations told by (Spoiler) and the music plays in the background...brilliant.

jakndaxter7223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#44 jakndaxter7223
Member since 2005 • 2101 Posts

MGS 2 and MGS 3.......................%#&* Final Fantasy X

llcoolray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 llcoolray

I really like the game mgs 3 but frankly I was quite happy to get rid of the boss, after that lame speach she makes in the field of white flowers, oh please it's stupid. best ending is FFXII that game is so cool way better game play than any other rpg.

achillesword

Well it was a great game, and I did enjoy the ending as well, but come one, it was a pretty damn good ending to one of the most complete games. I heard that the ending to FFXII was really good (Even better than FFX?) but I still gotta beat FFXII soon, I have'nt played it in a while, gotta get to it.

Bauers-Twin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 Bauers-Twin
Member since 2007 • 14150 Posts

FFX was amazing from Seymour Flux on, every point of the game after that was another twist and turn, i especially liked Auron's death scene, but, the actual ending didn't really do that much for me, i kinda liked Jak 2's ending, suicide running nto enemy nest, but idk I never played Metal Gear Solid because i don't like the games.

Best Ending

1)FFX       2)Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory (who would've thought Otoma was the bad guy?)    3)Jak 2

kinky_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#47 kinky_king
Member since 2006 • 191 Posts

There are so many that I liked but I had been waiting for Xenosaga III's ending for a long time and I liked it.  The story came to a conclusion at last.Ardazu

yea bro its sooo true. Unfortunately they did not have enough funding to continue the series as long as they had wanted to.

The first game just didn't sell like they had expected it to.

patrick1125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 patrick1125
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Shadow of the Colossus had a perfect, climactic ending. It left me with a feeling of satisfaction, which is what all game developers should strive to help the player feel after beating a game. Just the feeling of having conquered 16 humongous, mountainous creatures ended the game perfectly.