rey-mistyrio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 rey-mistyrio
Member since 2004 • 875 Posts

I played this game from a long time ago but since i finished it there was always this question i was asking my self and now i just thought of asking the gamers on gamespot:the questionis its

we all know that minkichi(was that his name i really forgot) i mean sokis  hanging freind died or self distructed so that he can transport his friends to the battle place but at the end of the game after you finish the last boss battle they show this movie were jubie talks about what happens and then minokichi appears with her the question is is that the same minokich (did he not actualy die or did he come back) or is it another minokichi

oh and excuse me if i said the wrong name i forgot his name actually but anyone who has plyed the game knows what i mean

Jnf-Gangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jnf-Gangsta
Member since 2004 • 1547 Posts

I played this game from a long time ago but since i finished it there was always this question i was asking my self and now i just thought of asking the gamers on gamespot:the questionis its

we all know that minkichi(was that his name i really forgot) i mean sokis  hanging freind died or self distructed so that he can transport his friends to the battle place but at the end of the game after you finish the last boss battle they show this movie were jubie talks about what happens and then minokichi appears with her the question is is that the same minokich (did he not actualy die or did he come back) or is it another minokichi

oh and excuse me if i said the wrong name i forgot his name actually but anyone who has plyed the game knows what i mean

rey-mistyrio
I think its the same guy, im not sure though.
rey-mistyrio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rey-mistyrio
Member since 2004 • 875 Posts
[QUOTE="rey-mistyrio"]

Jnf-Gangsta

yeah the question is didnt he die how did he come back ?
Jnf-Gangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jnf-Gangsta
Member since 2004 • 1547 Posts
[QUOTE="Jnf-Gangsta"][QUOTE="rey-mistyrio"]

rey-mistyrio

yeah the question is didnt he die how did he come back ?

I asked my self the same question when I beat the game. Maybe someone brought him back to like or somethin
jks22112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 jks22112
Member since 2005 • 2395 Posts
Yeah, the game really doesn't explain it. It seems to lead to a sequel that I REALLY hope they make. I just hope it's still not Sony exclusive. But side note here, Onimusha: DOD, IMO was one of the top 10 games of last generation. I loved it. Long, good story, great fighting, and a challange.
silentmobius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 silentmobius
Member since 2003 • 1034 Posts
Dude, you really need to place the word "SPOILERS" in your topic, since someone who may not have played the game yet or reached that point in the game may read this and get really upset that you revealed a rather important part of the game.
Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

Yeah, the game really doesn't explain it. It seems to lead to a sequel that I REALLY hope they make. I just hope it's still not Sony exclusive. But side not here, Onimusha: DOD, IMO was one of the top 10 games of last generation. I loved it. Long, good story, great fighting, and a challange.jks22112

If there is a sequel to the Onimusha Series, I hope they will bring back Samanosuke Akechi. He is the coolest in the entire Onimusha series.

:D

jks22112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#8 jks22112
Member since 2005 • 2395 Posts

[QUOTE="jks22112"]Yeah, the game really doesn't explain it. It seems to lead to a sequel that I REALLY hope they make. I just hope it's still not Sony exclusive. But side not here, Onimusha: DOD, IMO was one of the top 10 games of last generation. I loved it. Long, good story, great fighting, and a challange.Thomas-Crown

If there is a sequel to the Onimusha Series, I hope they will bring back Samanosuke Akechi. He is the coolest in the entire Onimusha series.

:D

Spoiler Sananosuke is in Dawn of Dreams. He is one of the 5 characters. Just he changed his name. He's Tenkai.
EnaVRi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 EnaVRi
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts

Spoiler

Yeah Tenkai Nankobo is Samanosuke Akechi... He has the oni gauntlet...