NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts
A game i reccomend for any RPG lovers is Arc The Lad Twilight of Spirits its a really good game and i love it im still playing it and its not that popular but i think it should be. It has a battle system i dont think anyone has Ever seen before and all this other stuff. The voice acting is kinda of bad but its not that popular so i can get it and the graphics arent that good but there still pretty normal.I would check this game out this game is highly addictive with addictive storyline.
shiram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 shiram
Member since 2005 • 672 Posts
i've looked at that game before, but havent bought it since it kinda looked cheap?
whats the gameplay like? how's the fighting/action? any similar games?
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NuKkU
what the gameplay is basically like stategy mixed in with basic RPG elements it from a not so big delevoper that why it looks cheap but its not they put alot of time and effort in the game but the gameplay lets u move then if you have enough range you can attack a enemy but if not you can use magic/special moves to increse your range or you just end your turn and go to your next character OR it goes to the enmies turn. Its really fun everything is great execpt the voice acting
xriceballx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 xriceballx
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
yea i totally agree with you, I just completed this game yesterday, this game has a beautiful story of two brothers. I would recommend it. Bebedora is my favorite character =)
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NuKkU
bebedora was cool but volk was the cheapest character and the coolest
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
Is this game turn based ?
slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts
I have it but haven't played it yet, and i have the sequel. " End of Darkness"  I think it is. Probably start it once i complete FFX2.
jericoY2J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 jericoY2J
Member since 2006 • 1688 Posts
i have played both one and two and for some reason I can't beat both last bosses for both. maybe the reason is theres no leveling in this game!!!!!
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 NuKkU

I have it but haven't played it yet, and i have the sequel. " End of Darkness" I think it is. Probably start it once i complete FFX2. slaves

Never have played End of Darkness but that game got a bad review so i dont plan on gettin it but the first one is Revolutionary for RPG's to me that is

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NuKkU

i have played both one and two and for some reason I can't beat both last bosses for both. maybe the reason is theres no leveling in this game!!!!!jericoY2J

Are u sure ur talkin about the right game u lvl up in Arc the Lad at least in Twlight of Spirits u do i dont know about all the other Arc the Lad game

jericoY2J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 jericoY2J
Member since 2006 • 1688 Posts

[QUOTE="jericoY2J"]i have played both one and two and for some reason I can't beat both last bosses for both. maybe the reason is theres no leveling in this game!!!!!NuKkU

Are u sure ur talkin about the right game u lvl up in Arc the Lad at least in Twlight of Spirits u do i dont know about all the other Arc the Lad game

yup i'm talking about the right game. one guy was human, other was demeos.then they find out there brothers(great twist by the way) then at the end there party mets at the end and fights and u can take either side(I chose the humans side..forgot the name). second one was crappier. more characters though(from older arc the lad games)

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NuKkU
[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

[QUOTE="jericoY2J"]i have played both one and two and for some reason I can't beat both last bosses for both. maybe the reason is theres no leveling in this game!!!!!jericoY2J

yup i'm talking about the right game. one guy was human, other was demeos.then they find out there brothers(great twist by the way) then at the end there party mets at the end and fights and u can take either side(I chose the humans side..forgot the name). second one was crappier. more characters though(from older arc the lad games)

u do lvl up in this game and at the end both the demios and the humans team up together(i had ultimate party kharg darc volk ganz and maru those were my best characters)and once again u don lvl up in this game cause my volk is lvl 64 right now.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NuKkU
I JUST NOW FINISHED THIS GAME AND MAN THE ENDING WAS AWSOME AND ALL THAT STUFF I WOULD GET THIS RIGHT AWAY OR U CAN W8 TO READ MY REVIEW WHICH I WILL TYPE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.
mrmikestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mrmikestar
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts
I'll try any rpg out as long as it's not world of worcraft. Whats you just suggested sounds pretty good, I might give it a try.
Bishop_Sasarai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Bishop_Sasarai
Member since 2007 • 2884 Posts
I have to try this game out as well. While we're on Arc the Lad...is Arc the Lad Collection good? I've heard pretty good things about it but I'm still not sure. It looks like a good series, with strategy-type battles.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NuKkU
never played arc the lad collection and i dont know if it is good this is the only arc the lad game i had played and im probably gonna get all the arc the lad games
theAmaco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 theAmaco
Member since 2007 • 205 Posts
A friend of mine told me about Arc the Lad, sounds interesting.
GoreObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GoreObsessed
Member since 2004 • 8883 Posts
I agree Twilight Of The Spirits is a great game.
Avatar image for 203762174820177760555343052357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 203762174820177760555343052357
Member since 2005 • 7599 Posts
I did not realize that I own it, but I just went to add it to my wishlist and indeed, I do have it, I'll have to check it out.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NuKkU
Just typed a review on it sry it took so long