This topic is locked from further discussion.

ninjasRuLe711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ninjasRuLe711
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts

Whats the most overpowered class in WoW at the moment?

jamesseery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jamesseery
Member since 2005 • 356 Posts
In PVP it seems like rogues but then again that could just apply to the (Holy) Priest class
BobZany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 BobZany
Member since 2004 • 1407 Posts

Whatever class that generally beats youinpvp is overpowered.

Folks get myopic about pvp in general and tend to just send other classes through the prism of their own.I played a mage and had a tough time with warlocks, but then warlocks had trouble dealing with melee classes I had no trouble killing. WoW tends to be "balanced" in a paper-scissors-rocks sort of way. So, there's no class that's going to own all.

OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts
Soul Link Warlock builds are pretty overpowered. Just look at the top arena teams it's Warlock frenzy. I never really have a hard time with SL Warlock builds though due to most are pretty new and bad at movement in pvp situations to control the field.
EdVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 EdVader
Member since 2005 • 1025 Posts
Depending on Specs, its mostly the Warlock class. In my opinion, that class needs to be entirely redone or destroyed. The classis very flawed. Seems like theentire Blizzard teamown Warlocks and would hate to see any large nerfs done to them :P.
OoSuperMarioO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 OoSuperMarioO
Member since 2005 • 6539 Posts

Depending on Specs, its mostly the Warlock class. In my opinion, that class needs to be entirely redone or destroyed. The classis very flawed. Seems like theentire Blizzard teamown Warlocks and would hate to see any large nerfs done to them :P.EdVader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekt4j-eqvKo

TotalX5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 TotalX5
Member since 2004 • 49 Posts

Depending on Specs, its mostly the Warlock class. In my opinion, that class needs to be entirely redone or destroyed. The classis very flawed. Seems like theentire Blizzard teamown Warlocks and would hate to see any large nerfs done to them :P.EdVader

I have been playing a lock since WoW day 1, and they used to be the worst class in the game, completecraP and now theyre one of the better ones. You know what screwed up PVP? Resilience.

There will always be a class that people lable "Overpowered" and right now its warlocks. But in order for a lock to be "OP" they need to be probabaly SL or affliction and have full merc/glad with like 400 resil and 12k life. And now with the nerf to drain life, warlocks are starting to go down, and they will keep going down cuz of everyones complaining.

Than a new class will take the title of "Overpowered" and it will be a rinse/repeat process.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#8 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Newsflash from several weeks ago, they nerfed warlocks.

Newsflash from several less weeks ago, they nerfed warlocks again.

Anyway Rogues and Warriors slaughter Warlocks, and now any class in the game has a very good chance against them. They are probably the only class now that can actually be beaten by all the other classes without having to heavily outgear.

Anyway WoW PvP is unbalanced for a reason, it makes blizzard more money by making people grind for better gear or try other classes.