wow pc requirements

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tgh93_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 tgh93_29
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts

I AM NOT A PC GAMER

i have played on nearly nothing but consoles all my life and have had no real ineterest in pc games but ive been playing wow at a friends house and loving it but moved and lost contact with him. Im a computer person so ill understand what your talkin about if you can help. What are the requirements for your pc? Also how much is an annual mambership for a year?

solid_mario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 solid_mario
Member since 2005 • 3144 Posts
There is a big orange sticky that says "All PC requirements questions here please" (or something along those lines), so why not check that? Would that not have been easier? $15 a month.
tgh93_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 tgh93_29
Member since 2007 • 1483 Posts
well i feel stupid.... i dont post on pc forums so i didnt know... is there a yearly membership option
amekhov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 amekhov
Member since 2007 • 987 Posts
Why not go to their website, or google it.. my god are people lazy these days... You'll get a more accurate answer straight from the source too.
harryBaginas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 harryBaginas
Member since 2006 • 183 Posts

I'd like to refrain from insulting you like the other two, so I'm gonna say can you please post your computer specifications, then we'll tell you if you can play it. You're in luck because WOW is one of the least power-hungry PC games of the last few years.

We'll need Processor, RAM, and Video Card.

I have no clue about fees because I dfon't play the game though.... this info is probabvly regularily available.

gzaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 gzaneski
Member since 2004 • 1031 Posts
Don't get WoW... after a while it gets REALLY boring. Wait for something else to come out like Warhammer Online. BTW: This is coming from an ex-WoW fanboy.
ILostOnJeprody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ILostOnJeprody
Member since 2005 • 338 Posts
The cheapest option is $77.94 USD - Six Months Recurring ($12.99 per month).
The_PC_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_PC_Gamer
Member since 2003 • 2910 Posts
Why are you looking for a YEAR membership right away? You played it for a bit and liked it, that means you are ready to pay for a whole year?
-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#9 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Don't get into acting...after a while it gets really boring. Wait for something else to get into like singin. BTW: This is coming from an ex-Hollywood Movie Star.

greatmax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 greatmax1
Member since 2006 • 1868 Posts

Don't get into acting...after a while it gets really boring. Wait for something else to get into like singin. BTW: This is coming from an ex-Hollywood Movie Star.

-Unreal-
here goes M. fanboy again defending wow as if it was his own child :roll:. One day youll have to break this emotional bind between you and the inanimate object that is World of Warcraft.
Gaming4_Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Gaming4_Life
Member since 2007 • 775 Posts
There are many other ways to see if you pc will run it. Number one, you can go to systems labs and run the can I run it test. Or you can go to blizzard.com and find it there. Let me put it to you this way. I have a HP DV9000 Laptop AMD Turion 64 1.8Ghz, 1gig, and a Nvidia 6150. it runs 20-35fps on low of course but it runs. You should be fine unless your pc is from the late 90's.