would an E6600 be able to play crysis?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -

topic

#2 Posted by BeavermanA (2652 posts) -
Would be pretty sad when like the 3rd best CPU at stock clocks couldn't play a new game. Yes it will.
#3 Posted by supergamer1289 (2825 posts) -
Its nothing personal, but crysis does have system requirements posted on the internet. This is the 10 th "Can I run crysis" threads. GOOGLE WORKS!!
#4 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -

Thanks a lot, and sorry for being a noob, I checked the system requirements and still wasn't sure, so I figured I would ask people who would know.

#5 Posted by supergamer1289 (2825 posts) -

Thanks a lot, and sorry for being a noob, I checked the system requirements and still wasn't sure, so I figured I would ask people who would know.

dahwnpapaya
Yeah, dont worry about it. I just had to vent a little steam. I might of done the same thing ;)
#6 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -

Now that I know that the only thing I have to worry about is my crappy graphics card and I should be all set.

#7 Posted by supergamer1289 (2825 posts) -
lol, me 2
#8 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -
Got any suggestions for a graphics card that will run crysis at fair settings? Budget is around $150 and although the 8600 ultra is coming out I don't really want to upgrade to vista anytime soon.
#10 Posted by dahwnpapaya (3161 posts) -
Sweet! I feel like an Idiot for not knowing that, thanks for that little bit of info.
#11 Posted by ElectricNZ (2457 posts) -
Sweet! I feel like an Idiot for not knowing that, thanks for that little bit of info. dahwnpapaya
lol course they can run on xp.... most 8800 users arent even on vista... like me.