world in conflict worth ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by adamzur (300 posts) -

I just got done playing demo of the game and it was great ... the game is worth just for the single player?

#2 Posted by punkpunker (3383 posts) -

yes, the tactics involved and a very plausible WW3 senario is definitly worth it.

#3 Posted by DanielDust (15402 posts) -
It has an excellent singleplayer campaign, definitely get it.
#4 Posted by kozzy1234 (35966 posts) -

Get it, great campaign

#5 Posted by MythPro1 (2746 posts) -

Fantastic multiplayer. Get it. Same for the singleplayer!

#6 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

Definitely. Gorgeous looking game, good gameplay style, great campaign, and although the multiplayer is a shell of its former self, even using bots and the loads of total conversion mods around the internet, you can have many hours of fun out of the game

#7 Posted by Lach0121 (10933 posts) -

Yes, get the soviet assault bundle.

Its one of my favorite squad based RTS game.

Great graphics, and some of the best airstrike explosions I have seen in any Strategy to date.

I like the story, they make it hit pretty hard in an instance, or two. This is all before you go into the mods for it.

I would enjoy a sequel like that. Or one set in the near-future. Speaking of, I might re-install it one day in the future if there are any near-future mods for it.

#8 Posted by MW2ismygame (2188 posts) -

Yes, its one of the best RTS games out there. a true gem of the genre.

#9 Posted by MW2ismygame (2188 posts) -

Definitely. Gorgeous looking game, good gameplay style, great campaign, and although the multiplayer is a shell of its former self, even using bots and the loads of total conversion mods around the internet, you can have many hours of fun out of the game

wis3boi
I still laugh every time i see that GIF.
Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
#10 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

WIC is one of the best RTS games that I've ever played. The graphics still look great, the unit balance is good, and the story is very involving.

Avatar image for GamingVengeance
#11 Posted by GamingVengeance (1874 posts) -

wis3boi
[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

MW2ismygame

Haha me too, where is that from wis?
#12 Posted by adamzur (300 posts) -

Thank you all bought the game from steam only $ 10!

#13 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"] [QUOTE="MW2ismygame"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

GamingVengeance

Haha me too, where is that from wis?

If only i knew :lol:

#14 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5877 posts) -
Get it. One of the best SP RTS's out there.
#15 Posted by SharkheadHD (227 posts) -
You guys make me want to get this game now XD
#16 Posted by Walincas (511 posts) -

The game is solid - gameplay, graphics and story are all good.

Extremely nice explosions as well!

#17 Posted by PetJel (3725 posts) -

Yes buy it now. Get the gold pack with the expansion aswell, it adds new missions in the singleplayer campaign.

After the story mode there is a lot of fun to be had in skirmishes against AI on a ton of maps, if you are all about single player.