I am planning to update up gaming laptop to Windows 10 but since I use my gaming laptop to play older games, how is the games compatibility of games going back 10+ years on Windows 10? Has anyone tried it?
***Please post you results for any games (especially older ones) on Windows 10 that you have tried on this thread***
So far games that have been tested that work if it doesn't issue in question has been noted:
- Crysis 1
- Duke Nukem 3d
- Witcher 1
- Half Life 2
- Alien vs Predator ( 2000 )
- Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far (1997)
- Combat Flight Simulator 2 (2000)
- Quake 2 (1997)
- Combat Flight Simulator 3 (2003)
- Deus Ex (2000) - Mouse movement jumpy. Possible nVidia driver issue.
- Homeworld - Mouse movement jumpy. Possible nVidia driver issue.
- Homeworld 2 - Mouse movement jump. Possible nVidia driver issue. Menus are too zoomed in.
- Tomb Raider Legend (2006)
- Tomb Raider Anniversary (2007)
- Star Trek Voyager Elite Force
- Unreal Tournament (1999) - Install file from the original disc doesn't run.
- Blitzkrieg (2003)
- Sacred Gold
- Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War runs on it but would not on 8.1 no matter what i did.
- Knights of The Old Republic runs fine.
- Halo 2
- Planescape: Torment
- Baldur's Gate
- Neverwinter Nights 2