Which game should I purchase?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cleospal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cleospal9
Member since 2006 • 55 Posts
Hello, I only have enough money to purchase one new game before Christmas, and I would like to know which one of these would be the best choice. -Battlefield 3 -Modern Warfare 3 -Skyrim -Batman Arkham City (When its released later this week) -LA Noire -Deus Ex: Human Revolution Information on my usual preferences: - I tend to like RPGs the most (especially Bioware made ones), though when I played Fallout 3 I only got about three quarters of the way done in the game due to boredom. Is Skyrim different? I played Black Ops last year, and while at times I liked the fast paced combat, I ultimately stopped playing it due to my acute lack of skill. I also tried the Battlefield 3 beta, and while I enjoyed the visual fidelity, it seemed a bit too slowed paced and reliant on other people. I am currently playing Arkham Asylum and am thoroughly enjoying it, though the fighting gets a tad repetitive. - My favorite games of all time are the KOTOR series, the Mass Effect series, GTAIV, Half-Life 2, and Portal 2.
kris9031998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 kris9031998
Member since 2008 • 7554 Posts
Skyrim. BF3 i would save for a sale. MW3 definitely isnt worth $60. Batman AC doesnt come out later this week. LA Noire is unoptimized ive heard, and is quite boring. Deus ex came out a while ago so it will go on sale pretty soon. Skyrim is amazing, plus the game has SO much to do in it.
thesaracen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 thesaracen123
Member since 2009 • 139 Posts

Skyrim unless you find Deus Ex Human Revolution on sale. It's often sold for around $35 on Green Man Gaming.

Zubinen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Zubinen
Member since 2011 • 2555 Posts
I picked Skyrim without even realizing what the other choices were, and looking at your post, let me try to pick Skyrim again :P
Selkc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Selkc
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

skyrim.. but i imagine batman will br a lot of fun

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

Before yesterday I would've told you Batman. But now that I've had Skyrim in front of me for a couple of days, I can't suggest anything else.