This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: November 6, 2012
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: June 28, 2008
- Posts: 1783
- Member Since: December 8, 2006
- Posts: 11611
- Member Since: June 20, 2003
- Posts: 1810
The second one easily. That GPU is really good and the CPU is great for games.ShadowDeathXI second this, the 2nd build is much more cost effective and will chew through pretty much anything you throw at it.
Just out of curiosity though, I'm not sure why the 2500k is being paired with an H61 motherboard with the Intel build.
- Member Since: January 20, 2013
- Posts: 1036
- Member Since: January 26, 2009
- Posts: 13271
Please Log In to post.