when is SYNDICATE being released?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gravitygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gravitygamer
Member since 2010 • 948 Posts

TOPIC^^

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

Available now in the US, Friday in Europe.

Apparently it's hard to find at retail. EA has no faith in it. Can't blame them.

murekkep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 murekkep
Member since 2005 • 758 Posts
I also wonder when the demo's gonna released. They said they'll add it on Origin after they release the Syndicate dog tags on Battlefield 3. But still waiting.
arto1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 arto1223
Member since 2005 • 4412 Posts

I also wonder when the demo's gonna released. They said they'll add it on Origin after they release the Syndicate dog tags on Battlefield 3. But still waiting.murekkep

Yes, a demo would be nice. I have heard very mixed things on the game and would love to give it a try for myself. Spending $59 rather than $49 for a game that I have to use Origin to play is asking for a Hell of a lot.

gravitygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gravitygamer
Member since 2010 • 948 Posts
well in the youtube videos the games just looks gorgeous and gameplay looks fun...waiting to get my hands on the game.
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

It already was.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

Available now in the US, Friday in Europe.

Apparently it's hard to find at retail. EA has no faith in it. Can't blame them.

Baranga

Probably my biggest beef with big companies, they won't support anything that deviates from their yearly fall rush of AAA titles.

I mean, its getting good reviews, and they shouldn't neglect it when it has so much potential for a fanbase. Singularity was awesome, and Activision just neglected to mention it even exists.

Braomius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Braomius
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

Alot of people will save their money for AAA titles only. Games aren't cheap, people love to eat up sales on steam or buy a title they are sure will be good. Syndicate looks pretty bland. Yay another shooter, lets add coop to it and hope people will buy it. A company backing a game up cost them a lot of money, prob a lot more than people realize.

geitenvla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 geitenvla
Member since 2006 • 960 Posts

I've played the original Syndicate game on Amiga. This one does look so much deviant! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this. I've watched the review on this and to me it felt this was more a COOP thing. Since I'm not really interested in that, I think I'll let this one slide.

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Syndicate looks generic and flat. This isn't the same Starbreeze studios we once knew. Bargain bin, that's for sure.
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

It's a great game, especially if you're a fan of Deus Ex (style and general gameplay functions), but it also has great new toys to use, has an overall higher quality of animations and is a more consistent product it's the first fantastic 2012 game I bought so far (didn't get Darkness 2 yet, next week, but I also loved the demo for that one).

Generic and bland would be the last words used to describe this title, considering that it's an FPS (where 99% of the games are uninspired, forgettable trash).

I'm glad I bought this game, I was looking for something to replace the ME 3 garbage that I took off my list, this is what CO-OP should have been like if they wanted ME 3's multiplayer to be good, Syndicate is great online.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts
I hear the co-op is really great. I also hear the guns are really satisfying to use...I enjoyed Woflenstein for the same reason. To be honest I'm pretty burned out on FPS's but may pick this one up.