What kind of sh!t DD service is this?

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#51 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

[QUOTE="Cwagmire21"]

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"]LOL at Americans and other people complaining about Internet Prices. Come down under and have a look at the prices here...FelipeInside

~$16 an hour minimum wage doesn't help that pricing issue you all have. :)

Why does everyone always insist on the minimum wage with Australia? It might be a bit higher but so is everything, Rent, Bills, Internet, etc. Trust me when I say, on minimum wage here, you BARELY live.

Yeah, to be fair gas is much higher, as are games (the are INSANELY pricey), and games even come out later or not at all over there.

But come on, $16 minimum wage is not "a bit" higher. It is 2.5 times as much (roughly) as in the US, and of course many countries don't even have a minimum wage.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

[QUOTE="FelipeInside"][QUOTE="Cwagmire21"]

~$16 an hour minimum wage doesn't help that pricing issue you all have. :)

SPYDER0416

Why does everyone always insist on the minimum wage with Australia? It might be a bit higher but so is everything, Rent, Bills, Internet, etc. Trust me when I say, on minimum wage here, you BARELY live.

Yeah, to be fair gas is much higher, as are games (the are INSANELY pricey), and games even come out later or not at all over there.

But come on, $16 minimum wage is not "a bit" higher. It is 2.5 times as much (roughly) as in the US, and of course many countries don't even have a minimum wage.

True, but I've seen people get paid below the minimum wage, and like I said before...you barely live anyway.
Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

I just fell victim to this too even though I never had the launcher to start... Requesting a refund.

EDIT: Called Customer service and they reset my download limit. Still a retarded system.

flipin_jackass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 flipin_jackass
Member since 2004 • 9772 Posts

I'm going to have to agree here. I have high tolerance and uPlay managed to piss the sh** out of me. I bought Driver San Fran a few months back. It's not registered to my account for some weird reason. Fine, at least I could add the key in right?

Nope. I tried adding the key, but apparently, I have to download the game first before I can do that. What kind of s*** it that? So anyway, I DL'd and my key DID NOT WORK. So I emailed Ubi and those motherf******s haven't replied.