What is The Crapiyest Game U have ever Played!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sand-which

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 sand-which
Member since 2007 • 145 Posts

;)

brisey2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 brisey2
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Force Commander. it was BAD.
ADG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 ADG_
Member since 2003 • 1654 Posts
This year it's either BS or Societies If we count all years it has got to be a game called American Dream. Some tycoon game where you had to build a chain of restaurants in the dessert IIRC. 90% of the time you spent on ordering food. You could order maximum food and it was sold out in no time, even though you only had a very small unknown restaurant... by no time I mean in a matter of seconds
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#4 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

The worst game i've ever played.. hmm. Doom3 might be up there. No matter what i did, i just couldn't get into this game. The atmosphere wasn't scary at all, it was all too predictable where creatures would jump out and the game just wasn't fun. Strange since i've been a huge FPS fan since the days of Wolf3D, Doom, blakestone, rise of the triad, blood, duke3D etc etc.

Empires: Dawn of the Modern world wasn't all that fantastic either. Looked like it would be a great game but just ended up being another Empire Earth.

sand-which

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sand-which

Thrille Ville- Aint that good as it looks.It's Kinda childish shi*tygraphic and game is soooooooo boring!

mfsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 mfsa
Member since 2007 • 3328 Posts

Just counting boxed retail games, I think I have to go with Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. The first in the modern trilogy had a wonderful fairytale storybook feeling that perfectly suited the game, while WW plays like an angry teenager. Totally wrong.

I did not even bother to finish it.

sand-which

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sand-which

The worst game i've ever played.. hmm. Doom3 might be up there. No matter what i did, i just couldn't get into this game. The atmosphere wasn't scary at all, it was all too predictable where creatures would jump out and the game just wasn't fun. Strange since i've been a huge FPS fan since the days of Wolf3D, Doom, blakestone, rise of the triad, blood, duke3D etc etc.

Empires: Dawn of the Modern world wasn't all that fantastic either. Looked like it would be a great game but just ended up being another Empire Earth.

Rattlesnake_8

I guess u dont like doom cuz all the game u mentioned abov sayin u were fans a most alike soo no big difference!any way doom 3 aint scared. but try clive bakers jericho i bet ullsh*t on ur pants ;)