What good games could work on my laptop?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dastan4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dastan4u
Member since 2012 • 52 Posts

Hi! I know there arent alot of new games that could run on my laptop, but I will go with 2006 and up games. And for thos who wana say buy a new PC, my family dont have such money. And for those who wanna say that there isn't any 2006 and up game that will work on my laptop I can say that my laptop can run Torchlight, Jade empire, Spore, Hellgate: London and Fable: the lost chapter on Low settings with really good FPS. I am already saying thx for those who are suggesting something!

My laptop spec are:

Intel Celeron M CPU 410 1.46GHz

894MB RAM

ATI Radeon Xpress 200M Series

nilzg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nilzg
Member since 2008 • 753 Posts
what games are you looking for?
dastan4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 dastan4u

what games are you looking for?nilzg

I like RPG, action, adventure. But it can be any interesting or adictive game.

nilzg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nilzg
I came up with this after a quick look through my game list (2003-2005~) FEAR (FPS) Fate (RPG) Cold Fear (um similar to resident evil games) Psychonauts (3D platformer) Obscure (also similar to resident evil games, less though) SWAT 4 (Tactical FPS) Sudeki (RPG) Second Sight (Action) Vampire The masquerade bloodlines (RPG) (not sure if it'll run good) Thief 3 deadly shadows (Stealth adventure) Far Cry (FPS) Chaser (FPS) Tron 2.0 (FPS) Freedom Fighters (TPS) XIII (FPS) Project Snowblind (FPS)
SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
Probably not many games will run on that computer, most the ones listed above will not run properly. It's worth like $100 at most to buy that computer at a pawn shop. The games you buy might cost more than it. Maybe you should go to walmart and buy a decent laptop for $600 and you can play games up to the year 2010. The problem is that it's a celeron, less than 1gb of ram, and only a 200m series card which is garbage.
nilzg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nilzg
Probably not many games will run on that computer, most the ones listed above will not run properly. It's worth like $100 at most to buy that computer at a pawn shop. The games you buy might cost more than it. Maybe you should go to walmart and buy a decent laptop for $600 and you can play games up to the year 2010. The problem is that it's a celeron, less than 1gb of ram, and only a 200m series card which is garbage.SKaREO
I'm sorry I thought that processor was a dual core but it isn't.
dastan4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dastan4u

I came up with this after a quick look through my game list (2003-2005~) FEAR (FPS) Fate (RPG) Cold Fear (um similar to resident evil games) Psychonauts (3D platformer) Obscure (also similar to resident evil games, less though) SWAT 4 (Tactical FPS) Sudeki (RPG) Second Sight (Action) Vampire The masquerade bloodlines (RPG) (not sure if it'll run good) Thief 3 deadly shadows (Stealth adventure) Far Cry (FPS) Chaser (FPS) Tron 2.0 (FPS) Freedom Fighters (TPS) XIII (FPS) Project Snowblind (FPS)nilzg

Games that looks cool from this list isFEAR,Obscure,Second Sight,Vampire The masquerade bloodlines andFar Cry, but they are to old, exept FEAR and Far Cry. Can you plzz find newer games that would work, abouth 2006 and up.

nilzg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nilzg

[QUOTE="nilzg"]I came up with this after a quick look through my game list (2003-2005~) FEAR (FPS) Fate (RPG) Cold Fear (um similar to resident evil games) Psychonauts (3D platformer) Obscure (also similar to resident evil games, less though) SWAT 4 (Tactical FPS) Sudeki (RPG) Second Sight (Action) Vampire The masquerade bloodlines (RPG) (not sure if it'll run good) Thief 3 deadly shadows (Stealth adventure) Far Cry (FPS) Chaser (FPS) Tron 2.0 (FPS) Freedom Fighters (TPS) XIII (FPS) Project Snowblind (FPS)dastan4u

Games that looks cool from this list isFEAR,Obscure,Second Sight,Vampire The masquerade bloodlines andFar Cry, but they are to old, exept FEAR and Far Cry. Can you plzz find newer games that would work, abouth 2006 and up.

That's about anything that your laptop CAN run...
dastan4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dastan4u

[QUOTE="dastan4u"]

[QUOTE="nilzg"]I came up with this after a quick look through my game list (2003-2005~) FEAR (FPS) Fate (RPG) Cold Fear (um similar to resident evil games) Psychonauts (3D platformer) Obscure (also similar to resident evil games, less though) SWAT 4 (Tactical FPS) Sudeki (RPG) Second Sight (Action) Vampire The masquerade bloodlines (RPG) (not sure if it'll run good) Thief 3 deadly shadows (Stealth adventure) Far Cry (FPS) Chaser (FPS) Tron 2.0 (FPS) Freedom Fighters (TPS) XIII (FPS) Project Snowblind (FPS)nilzg

I already said that my laptop can runTorchlight, Jade empire, Spore, Hellgate: London and Fable: the lost chapter with really good FPS and they all are 2006 and up. So I wanna know what other 2006 and up games my laptop can run.

Alondrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Alondrix
Member since 2010 • 38 Posts

[QUOTE="nilzg"]what games are you looking for?dastan4u

I like RPG, action, adventure. But it can be any interesting or adictive game.

Check out Baldur's gate I and II and check out Gog.com. They have some older games that should run on your system specs.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

A ton of good indie games are going to run just fine on your laptop. But you shouldn't limit yourself to 2006 + only. Why would you do that? Unless you've played all of the games released before 2006.

If i had to choose, i would rather play old games at max settings which look great, than newer games at lowest settings which look like crap.

• Splinter Cell trilogy (stealth)
  • Prince of Persia trilogy (action-adventure)
  • Max Payne I & II (3rd person shooter)
  • Unreal Tournament '99, 2003 and 2004 (first person shooter)
  • No One Lives Forever I & II (first person shooter)
  • Temple of Elemental Evil (DnD RPG, incredibly addictive combat system)
  • Vampire the Masquarade: Bloodlines (RPG)
  • Gothic I and Gothic II: Gold (greatest open-world medievil RPG series ever created, Gothic II: Gold is amongst my absolute favorite)
  • KOTOR I & II (RPG)
  • GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas (you've probably played them)
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein (first person shooter)
  • Serious Sam: The First Encounter and Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (ridiculously fun first person shooters)
  • Penumbra trilogy (it's basically just like Amnesia, and just as good. Also, the same guys that made Amnesia made this trilogy)
  • Call of Duty I, maybe II aswell (fun campaigns)
  • Tony Hawk: Pro Skater I, II and III (excellent games, before the series went downhill, best played with a controller)
  • Hitman II: Silent Assasin and Hitman III: Contracts (action-stealth, play either as a balls out shooter, or stealth)

If you haven't played these, then get right to it. These are excellent games, fit you description, and will last you a good wile.

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

Microsoft Word.

EliteM0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 EliteM0nk3y
Member since 2010 • 3382 Posts

Hi! I know there arent alot of new games that could run on my laptop, but I will go with 2006 and up games. And for thos who wana say buy a new PC, my family dont have such money. And for those who wanna say that there isn't any 2006 and up game that will work on my laptop I can say that my laptop can run Torchlight, Jade empire, Spore, Hellgate: London and Fable: the lost chapter on Low settings with really good FPS. I am already saying thx for those who are suggesting something!

My laptop spec are:

Intel Celeron M CPU 410 1.46GHz

894MB RAM

ATI Radeon Xpress 200M Series

dastan4u

You already got answers when you asked this question a million times a few months ago.

dastan4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dastan4u

A ton of good indie games are going to run just fine on your laptop. But you shouldn't limit yourself to 2006 + only. Why would you do that? Unless you've played all of the games released before 2006.

If i had to choose, i would rather play old games at max settings which look great, than newer games at lowest settings which look like crap.

• Splinter Cell trilogy (stealth)
  • Prince of Persia trilogy (action-adventure)
  • Max Payne I & II (3rd person shooter)
  • Unreal Tournament '99, 2003 and 2004 (first person shooter)
  • No One Lives Forever I & II (first person shooter)
  • Temple of Elemental Evil (DnD RPG, incredibly addictive combat system)
  • Vampire the Masquarade: Bloodlines (RPG)
  • Gothic I and Gothic II: Gold (greatest open-world medievil RPG series ever created, Gothic II: Gold is amongst my absolute favorite)
  • KOTOR I & II (RPG)
  • GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas (you've probably played them)
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein (first person shooter)
  • Serious Sam: The First Encounter and Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (ridiculously fun first person shooters)
  • Penumbra trilogy (it's basically just like Amnesia, and just as good. Also, the same guys that made Amnesia made this trilogy)
  • Call of Duty I, maybe II aswell (fun campaigns)
  • Tony Hawk: Pro Skater I, II and III (excellent games, before the series went downhill, best played with a controller)
  • Hitman II: Silent Assasin and Hitman III: Contracts (action-stealth, play either as a balls out shooter, or stealth)

If you haven't played these, then get right to it. These are excellent games, fit you description, and will last you a good wile.

Lucianu

Thx! Your coment realy helped. I will try some of those games, but most of them I already have played. But if you can, can you say some more good games like these? Thx

Gamr2723

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 Gamr2723
Member since 2011 • 119 Posts

[QUOTE="nilzg"][QUOTE="dastan4u"]

dastan4u

I already said that my laptop can runTorchlight, Jade empire, Spore, Hellgate: London and Fable: the lost chapter with really good FPS and they all are 2006 and up. So I wanna know what other 2006 and up games my laptop can run.

Since you like action RPG's give Titan Quest a try, or Sacred, or Fate, (these aren't too demanding and play well on a less powerful laptop). Many hours of great gaming!:cool:

rem_game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 rem_game
Member since 2009 • 34 Posts
Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Gun. Conflict Global Storm just might work. And since you like rpg, try Spellforce 2. It's a bit of both rpg and rts.