What games can I play on these specs?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TradeMarkGTX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TradeMarkGTX
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

Hi, I have a laptop with intel pentium p6000 @1.83ghz, 3GB RAM, and the gpu is Intel HD graphics (first gen, not even 2000), I want to play the games in multiplayer mode, doesn't matter if it's old or new i only want to play multiplayer not single player, i have CS 1.6

punksterdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2  Edited By punksterdaddy
Member since 2010 • 1410 Posts

Type into Google "Can I run it," Or click this LINK. It will do a quick search for you, to see which games you can/cannot run when you enter them each time thereafter.

I'm not an expert on different bits of kit and so that is what I do until I can get an understanding of what's what.

Sorry I am not of much more help than that.

Best of luck.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@trademarkgtx said:

Hi, I have a laptop with intel pentium p6000 @1.83ghz, 3GB RAM, and the gpu is Intel HD graphics (first gen, not even 2000), I want to play the games in multiplayer mode, doesn't matter if it's old or new i only want to play multiplayer not single player, i have CS 1.6

Diablo 2, Maplestory, Terraria, Quake Live

KyleGates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 KyleGates
Member since 2002 • 2997 Posts

With that hardware it will be tough to play much that is even close to modern. Heck, even Terraria might push a bit to hard. Perhaps move to a desktop with even just a bit more power? I've seen desktops with better hardware go on Craigslist in the $40-50 range so, its dooable for a low price point. Just not sure that gaming on that hardware is going to work well enough to be enjoyable.