What do you recommend as best adventure detective games?

raaing99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 raaing99
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Titles,says it, which are the best adventure detective games(NOT ACTION ADVENTURE)?

The question excludes "sherlock holmes" series, "agatha christie" series, as well as "L.A Noire".

however, it could be about paranormal investigations.

Thanks for your help :)

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts
@raaing99 said:

Titles,says it, which are the best adventure detective games(NOT ACTION ADVENTURE)?

The question excludes "sherlock holmes" series, "agatha christie" series, as well as "L.A Noire".

however, it could be about paranormal investigations.

Thanks for your help :)

Do you mean adventure games in general, or specifically the ones where you play as a detective?

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Call Of Cthulhu you play as an investigator

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

@raaing99: Deadly Premonition. To make things even better it's a part of the new Humble Bundle and only cost $6. It has some horror elements but the main focus of this game is strange, weird, and just plain batshit crazy. It is pretty much exactly what you describe that you want. An adventure mystery where you play an FBI detective and it's not action heavy at all, it's more story focused. I cannot stress enough how completely freakin' insane this game is. It is truly bizarre and the weirdest game I've played in my 30 years of gaming. No joke. Sober people most definitely did not make this game.

Buy it here for SIX DOLLARS....

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Loading Video...

And if you have an Xbox One his new detective game, Dark Dreams Don't Die, comes out tomorrow.

Loading Video...