What are the biggest online FPS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxAnubisxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 XxAnubisxX
Member since 2003 • 4978 Posts

So I thought it'd be cool to play another online FPS game like Counter strike again but I want something new... Haven't played on my comp for pretty much about a year nor posted in a long while.

Sorry I'm going to ask for any new FPS's that have come out with a fair amount of exceptions... Have the latest unreal tourney, and hate Left 4 Dead and I'm sick of it... Can't Wait for natural selection 2 but other than that I've played CoD MW and all HALF LIFE games and mods... Isn't there anything I'm missing..?

Free games or newer games or anything... Just wanna get back into some game where I can jump on and frag some people again. Thanks for any advice you can give me

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
Counter Strike is really huge.. Call of duty Modern Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Left for Dead, the Battlefield Series, Crysis Wars, and several others still have a pretty large and active online
XxAnubisxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 XxAnubisxX

Counter Strike is really huge.. Call of duty Modern Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Left for Dead, the Battlefield Series, Crysis Wars, and several others still have a pretty large and active online ferrari2001

Thats what I was afraid of because I've played all of those... I mean are there any cool mods for any of them by any chance that you know of? Guess I could maybe start up team fortress again... thats a consideration... but...

RiotMan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 RiotMan88
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty WAW are huge. Though not as big as it seems they are for consoles...

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

WW2 online. it's as big as a game can get.

XxAnubisxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 XxAnubisxX

Yeah based off everyone's advice which of course thank you for but I think I'm S.O.L. It just doesn't seem like I've played many FPS's and especially not recently but I guess its because there's nothing new and nothin in the past I've missed out on... cuz I've played all these games mentioned so far :(

Listen_420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Listen_420
Member since 2009 • 314 Posts

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Counter-Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2 or Battlefield 2 have big communities.