This topic is locked from further discussion.

velibor918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 velibor918
Member since 2014 • 33 Posts

So i turned on my pc today, and i noticed a lot of lag! Its really weird! I ran a virus scan, it came clean! One thing i noticed was weird is that in my task manager there is something weird called "Yopi" i dont know if its rellevant, but its the only new thing out of the ordinary. If you need my pc specs just let me know. Heres a screenshot.

Mcspanky37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Mcspanky37
Member since 2010 • 1693 Posts

Might just be the impression I get from your desktop and task manager, but your PC looks effed up. It typically should show how many background processes are running at the bottom left of your task manager.

Speaking of which - go to the processes tab and try to see how many you have running.

And yes - any programs running that you don't know about is a BAD thing. You should try to keep tabs at what's running all the time.

velibor918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 velibor918

@Mcspanky37: It was this effed up as much last week, and last month, and nothing changed the problem just appeared. And even if i end the procces nothing happens. Heres a second screenshot if you need it: And it does show it, bu fraps is derpy for some reason. It says: CPU Usage 21% Processes:71 Physical Memory:41%

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#4 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

Post a picture of your processes tab so we can see what executable it is.

also download this: http://www.malwarebytes.org/ and run it.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#5 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

I see Fraps, I hope you're not recording while doing this, also turn off Yopi or whatever that is if you don't know what it does - go and erase it.

Also a tip, don't spam your desktop with many icons, organize them into folders.

velibor918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 velibor918

LOL The problem just dissapeard by itsself xD I will be sure to update you if it comes back.