Want an MMO Max $10/month

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shade340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Shade340
Member since 2008 • 516 Posts

So I want an MMo that is relativley cheap, and must be P2P and has to be able to be payable with PayPal thanks.

BTW I have already played Dofus so don't mention it

aura_enchanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 aura_enchanted
Member since 2006 • 7942 Posts

buy a copy of D$D online setup play for a month wait a few months on it and then it will be F2P

also its not an MMO but guildwars is a stellar online rpg with that mmo goodness baked right in.

Katakalypto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Katakalypto
Member since 2009 • 220 Posts
Lord Of The Rings online is 10 bucks a month.Not sure if it's payable with Paypal though.
JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

Lord of the rings online.

Shade340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Shade340

But will it always be 10$ a month because I don;t want to pay anymore then that... BTW already played Guild wars forgot to mention that but thanks anyway, oh yeah and no runescape

Katakalypto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Katakalypto
Member since 2009 • 220 Posts
I'm pretty sure that it's 10 bucks for a limited amount of time,but it may be permanent.
Shade340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shade340

Okay can someone double check becasue I don't want to have the subscription magically turn into 15$ a month

Recontrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Recontrooper
Member since 2009 • 1012 Posts

I'm not sure why don't you spring for 15 a month and play WOW.

noobbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#9 noobbreaker
Member since 2007 • 105 Posts

if you are trying to save money play conquer online i had a blast with that mmo and it is free!!!

Hekynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Hekynn
Member since 2003 • 2164 Posts
hehe there are no MMO's that 10 bucks a month. But if your looking for a very good mmo wait for The Old Republic beta to be announced I bet they will announce one during either the Fall or early 2010.
Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#11 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts
I'm pretty sure that it's 10 bucks for a limited amount of time,but it may be permanent.Katakalypto
the deal is until june 30. Subscribed for 6 months already. 10$ for the game+a free month+ 10*month=nice deal :)
Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
LOTRO is $10 a month for a limited time if you buy in 3 month intervals, like 1 month is $15 but if you buy a 3 month package it's $30 ($10 a month) past that $15 is pretty much standard with larger MMOs. Also LOTRO is paypal I think, can't confirm it though.
Shade340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shade340

Okay then is there any other MMO then because otherwise I will just stick with other genres

Avatar image for Mitjastiskovski
Mitjastiskovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Mitjastiskovski
Member since 2004 • 327 Posts

Since you seemed to have played most old school MMORPG, you should try out Eve Online.

Eve Online is a sci-fi type of an MMORPG, tons of stuff to do and it is alot different than other MMORPG out there.

Trailer

Try out the 14 day free trail at Eve Onlineor if you have steam you can try the 21 day free trial.

The game costs $15 per month but payingfor moremonths at once brings it down to $10 or something like that. Also when you develop your character more you could possible play for free by buying time cars with in game money.

Anyway I know it's over your budget but you should atleast try out the free trial :D

aura_enchanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 aura_enchanted
Member since 2006 • 7942 Posts

as stated D&D online is son to be F2P its worth getting a copy and sitting on it if you MUST have an mmo

MikeLirette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 MikeLirette
Member since 2005 • 4697 Posts
Try Runes Of Magic, it's F2P but also have P2P elements in there.
Wallyh08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Wallyh08
Member since 2008 • 535 Posts

Play warhammer online, then wait 3 months for Aion like mwa!

knight0151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 knight0151
Member since 2008 • 1205 Posts

But will it always be 10$ a month

Shade340

uhh...why? If you could get a decent PC to play MMO's with, and buy the MMO, and possibly the expansion packs, and pay monthly, I'm PRETTY Sure you can scrounge up an extra 5 dollars, man.

Its 5 dollars.

Dollars.

dave0015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dave0015
Member since 2008 • 149 Posts

Wallyh08

Aion? why does everyone like this game? it looks like total rubbish. Just another cheap asian mmo with flashy hit effects.

as for the TC, go to this website and sort the games by price

Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#20 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts
[QUOTE="dave0015"]

[QUOTE="Wallyh08"]

Aion? why does everyone like this game? it looks like total rubbish. Just another cheap asian mmo with flashy hit effects.

as for the TC, go to this website and sort the games by price

but it's popular and popularity make a game automaticly good! (Halo, World of warcraft... ) :)
Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

[QUOTE="Shade340"]

knight0151

uhh...why? If you could get a decent PC to play MMO's with, and buy the MMO, and possibly the expansion packs, and pay monthly, I'm PRETTY Sure you can scrounge up an extra 5 dollars, man.

Its 5 dollars.

Dollars.

There is a difference. 10 x a month is 120 a year......... 15 x a month is 180 a year. There is a pretty big difference there. If it was 10 a month you could buy another game with the other 60 bucks. Or you could get 3 brand new and 1 older game a year if you didn't pay for any MMO. Now that is if you do the monthly payment and not the quarterly (or 3 month intervals) or a yearly subscription because those could possibly be cheaper. I have never understood how people can rationalize paying $15 a month for an MMO, but then give Xbox Live a bad rap for being $4.167 a month (i have a calculator on hand....). $15 a month for 1 game or $4.167 a month for any game that has the ability to play online........ Don't get me wrong i have played FFXI, WoW, WAR (paid for) and a plethora of trials, F2P, and semi MMOs, but i still pay for Xbox Live and not them. I try not to rationalize that though because i know i could play any PC game except for an MMO for free. But that is completely irrelevant on what i have been talking about. But for an MMO that is $10 a month.... You would have to be pay for a longer interval than 1 month to get that price. Or you could go on a spree of trying out F2P games. A few that i have found that are ok and don't make me want to push my PC out of a window are Arch Lord and Requiem Bloodymare. I won't say either are good, but at least they are Last Chaos....
Shade340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Shade340

[QUOTE="knight0151"]

[QUOTE="Shade340"]

Agent_Kaliaver

Its 5 dollars.

Dollars.

There is a difference. 10 x a month is 120 a year......... 15 x a month is 180 a year. There is a pretty big difference there. If it was 10 a month you could buy another game with the other 60 bucks. Or you could get 3 brand new and 1 older game a year if you didn't pay for any MMO. Now that is if you do the monthly payment and not the quarterly (or 3 month intervals) or a yearly subscription because those could possibly be cheaper. I have never understood how people can rationalize paying $15 a month for an MMO, but then give Xbox Live a bad rap for being $4.167 a month (i have a calculator on hand....). $15 a month for 1 game or $4.167 a month for any game that has the ability to play online........ Don't get me wrong i have played FFXI, WoW, WAR (paid for) and a plethora of trials, F2P, and semi MMOs, but i still pay for Xbox Live and not them. I try not to rationalize that though because i know i could play any PC game except for an MMO for free. But that is completely irrelevant on what i have been talking about. But for an MMO that is $10 a month.... You would have to be pay for a longer interval than 1 month to get that price. Or you could go on a spree of trying out F2P games. A few that i have found that are ok and don't make me want to push my PC out of a window are Arch Lord and Requiem Bloodymare. I won't say either are good, but at least they are Last Chaos....

Thank you that is exactly why I don't want to pay 15$ a month when I can just play other games that are only one time purchases.

nine32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nine32
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

Lotro is not only $10 right now, but they also offer a lifetime subscription which if I remember correctly was $199 the last time I checked. Its not for everyone, but if you're gonna devote at least a year and a half to the game, the lifetime sub is a great deal.