HoneyMarksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 HoneyMarksman
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

I have been playing COD modern warfare since launch with no problems once so ever. Up until yesterday. I played as normal, but suddenly my game crashed, and when I tried to run MW again post crash- I got this Warning:

Your video memory (VRAM) does not meet the minimum specifications for running Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

This can cause the game to run slowly and it may stop completely.

Do you want to run Call of Duty: Modern Warfare anyway?

Upon receiving this warning I assumed it was just a false alarm, due to the fact that I had never had any problems running the game before, but sure enough, as I loaded up the game, I was getting 2-4 fps in the menu, starkly contrasted by the typical 60 fps I get in the menu, and about 100 I normally get in game.

It is important to note that i'm attempting to run this game on a GTX 1070 TI. This GPU exceeds even the recommended requirements to run MW (As does the rest of my PC). And upon checking in the display settings, all 8GB of glorious VRAM are still being recognized by windows.

What is going on? Any help is greatly appreciated, and I'm happy to provide any more info that would be necessary in the troubleshooting process. (E.g system specs, if I can manage to get this far without the game crashing- Game settings, etc.)

-Honey Marksman

Bond007uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Bond007uk
Member since 2002 • 1642 Posts

I take it you've got the latest drivers for your GPU?

HoneyMarksman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HoneyMarksman
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

@Bond007uk: For some reason I stopped getting the error this morning, and the gaming is running just fine. But I do have the latest drivers.

Frigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Frigz
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

NEVER BEFORE SEEN C.O.D SEASON 6 Gameplay!!!

If you want to up your call of duty skills then this is a must watch video.

Or

Maybe you rather lose every match....the choise is yours.