Virtua Fighter 5 PC Petition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

For those of you into the whole petition thingie, someone started one for VF5. The latest version of VF5: Final Showdown is finally getting ported to consoles this summer, and comparatively speaking, SEGA *does* release quite a lot of their games on PC, so it's not too far-fetched of an idea.

http://petitionbureau.org/VirtuaFighter5PC

Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

Will do.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
sweet. i havent had my daily dose of asian ass whomping in a while. im game. also WTF @ UR Sig!!! is that Sonic??? ^^
MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

Good stuff. Sometimes I wonder if these petitions are worth anything if they get anything less than 100,000 signatures, but who knows.

also that is indeed a pretty awesome sig :D

SalikSST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 SalikSST
Member since 2011 • 261 Posts

signed it myself but be sure to spread this out everywhere on net to get more signatures.

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
Somebody big out there, like Google, or somebody else, should make a petition system, because a simple +1 vote doesn't really encourage devs much (especially their publishers), especially devs that went console exclusive a long time ago or devs that never developed for PC. We need something like a +1$ for every vote, if games would really be wanted, 100K votes would be good to look at, but they won't guarantee anything, 100k$ however would cover porting and other fees, devs and publishers would have nothing to lose at all, only to gain and people that really want those games would only spend 1$ to make sure or to increase the chances of that game getting released on their platform, in this case PC. If the project wouldn't be successful then all the money should go to charity or, if the "voter" agrees, to relocate the funds to another "project". But yeah, signed.
Jookboxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jookboxer
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
The VIRTUA FIGHTER series is the mother of all 3D fighters and one of the most respected fighting game franchises in the industry. This year gamers will witness the release of VIRTUA FIGHTER 5: FINAL SHOWDOWN on both the Playstation Network and Xbox Live, however, we PC fighting game fans would like to ask SEGA to bring this title over to STEAM or GFWL(sigh, better than nothing). The fighter market on the PC is growing. Sign the petition please. http://petitionbureau.org/VirtuaFighter5PC
G-Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 G-Lord
Member since 2004 • 2141 Posts

I signed it, even though I'm not sure if anyone cares about online petitions. Loved Virtua Fighter 2 on PC.

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
people like vf? so slow paced only good fighting game is doa since it actually requires spam