Tritton AX360 or Tritton AXpro?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ixi311downerixi
ixi311downerixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ixi311downerixi
Member since 2004 • 887 Posts

Anybody have any experience with these? Im thinking of using these only from say 9PM to 2AM a few nights. What set should I purchase?

masiisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 masiisam
Member since 2003 • 5723 Posts

Ax Pro in a heartbeat...From the simple fact the PRO has a voice chat channel that the output can be adjusted..On the 360 you have no such control and voice chat is ALWAYS to low....

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

If you want to blow the extra cash for better sound quality and mic volume control, the AXPRO is the best choice. If you just want to spend less, then the AX360. I haven't read in reviews yet but hopefully Tritton made the AXPRO decoder box different than the AX360 than just a new color. Having it blast to full volume everytime you turn it on is the worst part about the AX360s. The static beeping while at mid-ish volume is annoying about the AX360s too. Besides that I have no complaints whatsoever. So I'd expect better results from the AXPRO. I'm not sure how they sound but you could also check out the Turtle Beach x4 which are wireless 5.1 headsets and it's about the same price as the AXPRO.

If you are willing to wait a bit longer, Tritton is releasing the AX720 and AX900. You can find reviews through Google already.

ixi311downerixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ixi311downerixi

If you want to blow the extra cash for better sound quality and mic volume control, the AXPRO is the best choice. If you just want to spend less, then the AX360. I haven't read in reviews yet but hopefully Tritton made the AXPRO decoder box different than the AX360 than just a new color. Having it blast to full volume everytime you turn it on is the worst part about the AX360s. The static beeping while at mid-ish volume is annoying about the AX360s too. Besides that I have no complaints whatsoever. So I'd expect better results from the AXPRO. I'm not sure how they sound but you could also check out the Turtle Beach x4 which are wireless 5.1 headsets and it's about the same price as the AXPRO.

If you are willing to wait a bit longer, Tritton is releasing the AX720 and AX900. You can find reviews through Google already.

ChubbyGuy40

WHat are the differences between the AX720 and AX900?

ixi311downerixi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ixi311downerixi

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

ixi311downerixi

WHat are the differences between the AX720 and AX900?

edit - I guess it is just speaker virtualization and rca inputs/outputs. I will be getting the AX720!