Toshiba HDTVs Picture Quality?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for MasterDarkJedi1
MasterDarkJedi1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 MasterDarkJedi1
Member since 2005 • 856 Posts
I was thinking of getting a Toshiba REGZA 47" or 52" 1080P HDTV. I can't find anything on contrast ratio or specifics. I want to know how good the picture quality is on Toshiba HDTVs? Also if anyone has one "Do you like it?"
Japkila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Japkila
Member since 2008 • 97 Posts
I don't have one but I've installed a couple for my work..and I must say they are pretty underrated sets..they have comparable picture to some sony's and sharps...and plus a lil cheaper...I say go for it if you are getting a good deal.
crazy-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 crazy-player
Member since 2005 • 2909 Posts
I actually own a Toshiba Regza 1080p HDTV, and I like it. There are tons of options, and the picture quality is great, HD looks awesome.
clsnbrdr616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 clsnbrdr616
Member since 2005 • 572 Posts
I don't know what model my parents Toshiba HDTV is (it's not the model your talking about tho) but I was pretty impressed with it (it's a 42" 1080p) considering what they paid for it (was pretty cheap for 1080p) and I'm pretty picky about image/color quality. Don't know if this helps, but thought I'd give my 2 cents worth.
LoneWoIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LoneWoIf
Member since 2008 • 188 Posts

I actually own a Toshiba Regza 1080p HDTV, and I like it. There are tons of options, and the picture quality is great, HD looks awesome.crazy-player

i bet you like how you blacks are actually really really dark green

toshiba is 3/5

crazy-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 crazy-player

[QUOTE="crazy-player"]I actually own a Toshiba Regza 1080p HDTV, and I like it. There are tons of options, and the picture quality is great, HD looks awesome.LoneWoIf

toshiba is 3/5

What are you talking about? The blacks are not very dark green... I'll post pictures if you want.

LoneWoIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LoneWoIf
[QUOTE="LoneWoIf"]

[QUOTE="crazy-player"]I actually own a Toshiba Regza 1080p HDTV, and I like it. There are tons of options, and the picture quality is great, HD looks awesome.crazy-player

toshiba is 3/5

What are you talking about? The blacks are not very dark green... I'll post pictures if you want.

model please :) i will show you

crazy-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 crazy-player
[QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"]

[QUOTE="crazy-player"]I actually own a Toshiba Regza 1080p HDTV, and I like it. There are tons of options, and the picture quality is great, HD looks awesome.LoneWoIf

toshiba is 3/5

Toshiba Regza 42" 1080p LCD

LoneWoIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LoneWoIf
[QUOTE="LoneWoIf"][QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"]

[QUOTE="crazy-player"]I actually own a Toshiba Regza 1080p HDTV, and I like it. There are tons of options, and the picture quality is great, HD looks awesome.crazy-player

toshiba is 3/5

I need an actual model number see the back of your tv

crazy-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 crazy-player
[QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"][QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"]

toshiba is 3/5

I can't really see the back of the T.V now, but I found the TV i have on the internet. The model is: Toshiba 42HL167

LoneWoIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LoneWoIf
[QUOTE="LoneWoIf"][QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"][QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"]

toshiba is 3/5

I can't really see the back of the T.V now, but I found the TV i have on the internet. The model is: Toshiba 42HL167

http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/toshiba-46lx177/4864-6482_7-32306267.html?ctype=msgid&messageSiteID=7&messageID=2473951&cval=2473951&tag=uolst

check the user reviews this is the same model just the 46'' version

LoneWoIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LoneWoIf
[QUOTE="LoneWoIf"][QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"][QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"]

toshiba is 3/5

http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/toshiba-46lx177/4864-6482_7-32306267.html?ctype=msgid&messageSiteID=7&messageID=2473951&cval=2473951&tag=uolst

go to tech disapointment

crazy-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 crazy-player
[QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"][QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"][QUOTE="crazy-player"][QUOTE="LoneWoIf"]

toshiba is 3/5

go to tech disapointment

That's not true. My TV is fine, their TV's are probably defective, if you still dont believe me, want me to post pictures?

LoneWoIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LoneWoIf

No i believe you, its very hard to notice throw in a extremely dark movie like 300 for example and your blacks will have a green tint.

Its the same model/parts just a larger panel size :)

crazy-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 crazy-player

No i believe you, its very hard to notice throw in a extremely dark movie like 300 for example and your blacks will have a green tint.

Its the same model/parts just a larger panel size :)

LoneWoIf

Well, I haven't even noticed the green tint at all, so its good.