This is what the PC gaming community has become. Sad.

• 156 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53595 Posts

So BF3's patch got delayed for the PC and the Xbox 360 and is coming out on the PC next week. A small setback but nothing to bad right? Wrong apparently.

DICE's community for BF3 has basically been a summery of what has happened to PC gaming in the past several years. If anybody were to argue for what is killing PC exclusives, it's simply the community.

This was the response by the BF3 community.

Nothing but garbage and it's been going on all afternoon. What happened to PC gamers being more mature? Nope, those days are over it seems. Yes, BF3 hasn't been the savior of PC gaming and has been kind of a letdown, but this is the response DICE gets.

Honestly, this is the community that EVERY PC developer has to work with. As soon as the word "console" get thrown into a game's discussion the community turns into bumbling idiots about how the game is dumbed down and all of that jazz. Why would any developer want to develop exclusively for these people?

The simple fact is they don't like to. I'm really fed up with the PC gaming community. Almost every single game forums I see on the internet are spammed with people saying that every game is consolized because of CoD. You can find it on any forum for any major PC game.

I know that PC gaming isn't "dying" per-say, but this kind of crap is ruining it for us. What exactly as a community can we do? I doubt DICE will ever bother with a PC version again when this is the reaction they get when things don't get perfectly the way that PC gamers want it.

I've never seen a more childish community. I will take the 12 year old mic spamming racists on XBL while playing MW3 over that community and many of the communities I've seen on the PC lately.

What do you all think? Please tell me I'm not crazy in my beliefs. I know you've all seen this kind of behavior from PC gaming communities who think they are suprior to that of the console gamers. From where I'm sitting, this is just embarrasing.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

a. is the pc and xbox patch comming out on the same date or why was it delayed?

b. yes you are delusional if you don't think every platform has rabid and annoying fanboys, each and every one, just look aat system wars xbox fanboys spamming things so incredibly stupid only they believe them and they make like 83264468 thread/day .

LordRork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 LordRork
Member since 2004 • 2692 Posts

Every community has its moaners.

And in a week they'll all shut up again once it has been released...!

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2258 Posts

Are you new to the internet? This kind of thing has been going on as long there have been pcs.

DeckerDontPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DeckerDontPlay
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I think its rediculous to hold the patch back due to consoles and I think the response could have been slightly more mature. But at the end of the day its honest. I feel like thats what DICE gets due to the massive "we got yo back PC gamers" hype with the production of BF3. Then later you get reports of how production was shifted to cater to consoles and now you have patches being held back on a somewhat neglected game due to consoles. Like I said, its honest and what do you expect. People are mad and I think they should be. You made the promises now deliver.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Wasdie  Moderator

I think its rediculous to hold the patch back due to consoles and I think the response could have been slightly more mature. But at the end of the day its honest. I feel like thats what DICE gets due to the massive "we got yo back PC gamers" hype with the production of BF3. Then later you get reports of how production was shifted to cater to consoles and now you have patches being held back on a somewhat neglected game due to consoles. Like I said, its honest and what do you expect. People are mad and I think they should be. You made the promises now deliver.

DeckerDontPlay

So spam up the forums with dribble, that will somehow convey your anger and not just make you look like a 3 year old stomping on the ground in a tantrum?

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wasdie  Moderator

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]SEANMCAD
so you are on the record saying that console gamers are NOT this way as well.' correct?

No, I never said that. You would just be putting words in my mouth.

I just said I never remember PC gamers acting like this. For a group of people who believe themselves to be more mature than console gamers, they sure as hell don't act like it.

DeckerDontPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DeckerDontPlay

[QUOTE="DeckerDontPlay"]

Wasdie

So spam up the forums with dribble, that will somehow convey your anger and not just make you look like a 3 year old stomping on the ground in a tantrum?

Anything that gets attention yes. If DICE were smart they'd address the problem instead of casually disregarding it as immature. Note that Im not participating in this and I actually love the game. I just think its an honest reflection of the crowd that DICE intentionally stirred/hyped up. They deserve it.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wasdie  Moderator

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="DeckerDontPlay"]

DeckerDontPlay

Anything that gets attention yes. If DICE were smart they'd address the problem instead of casually disregarding it as immature. Note that Im not participating in this and I actually love the game. I just think its an honest reflection of the crowd that DICE intentionally stirred/hyped up. They deserve it.

They don't pay attention though. They release all of the content to outside websites and use a 3rd party forum for real legitimate feedback. Their own forums have turned into such a mess they gave up. That's how bad that community has become.

They used to post on the Battlelog forums, they used to keep the community up to date. Then the community started hating them for everything they did so bascially they just stopped.

Why would anybody want to develop games when their own customers hate them this much? All of this hate doesn't stop people from playing. BF3 is still widely played and 99% of the spammers have easily over 100 hours in-game and play weekly.

There is no excuse for a community to be that full of self-entitled brats who literally have ruined the game for everybody. DICE has given up. I honestly don't blame them.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#12 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

I think its always been that way, but social networking and stuff has given the morons of certain communities a bigger voice to use.

I remember a few years back when Starcraft: Ghost was announced and some elitists just lost their MINDS over the fact that this would be some console exclusive game. Penny Arcade even did a big post on how childish and annoying these guys were in threatening to never buy Blizzard products and stuff. Like seriously, just whining and fanboyism has grown as gaming audiences and the ability to communicate more effectively has as well.

Entitlement is everywhere, though I can see the PC gamer community being especially vocal when they spend a little more time and effort on their gaming they might feel slightly more entitled, even though it doesn't work that way all the time. But yeah, whiners suck.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wasdie  Moderator

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="SEANMCAD"] so you are on the record saying that console gamers are NOT this way as well.' correct?SEANMCAD

I just said I never remember PC gamers acting like this. For a group of people who believe themselves to be more mature than console gamers, they sure as hell don't act like it.

I wasnt aware that we suggested we were more mature than consolers but I have been out of system wars for a long time.

well I guess if it makes you feel any better maybe we are just becoming more like consolers or am I not understanding your position clearly?

you walked into a trap my friend :)

PC gamers have been calling themselves superior for decades, this isn't something new. All of the "mature" and "hardcore" games were on the PC and thus all of the "mature" and "hardcore" gamers play on the PC. Everybody else is a dirty console peasant, or at least that's the mentality for the past 20 years.

You don't even need to go on System Wars to see that. You can see it right here in these forums. People constantly complaining how their favorite games were "dumbed down" for the console players and how they can't stand the consoles because of all the immature kids. You basically have to purposely tune it all out to believe that the elitest mentality doesn't exist in this community.

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

FPS communties are bad but. The frustian in the battlefield community has been at a all time high. This patch should have been out in dec or jan

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Was this the same patch that was supposed to be released back in December? If so I can see why people would get pissed about yet another delay, even a small one. Also, the PC community has always been this obnoxious on forums, or at least with FPS games. Anyone who thinks PC game communities were more mature was obviously not playing counter-strike in the early 00s.
MythPro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 MythPro1
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts

I've learned from years of using forums that a forum community never represents the majority.

arto1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 arto1223
Member since 2005 • 4412 Posts

Every community has its moaners.

And in a week they'll all shut up again once it has been released...!

LordRork

Basically this. I remember the Steam group that was created to protest Modern Warfare 2 and when the game came out, you could look at the member list of that group and roughly 90% of them were playing MW2...

I am a little agitated that the patch has taken this long but only because I love this game so much and I want it to be the best it can. Seeing those posts is sad though, but it is the internet. The anonymity of allows people to be dicks.

Despite this, gonna be a good day when the patch hits.

SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SPYDER0416

Also I guess that would be natural when PC gamers can simply alt+tab out of a game to instantly complain straight to the forums of the website of the game they currently are playing.

Honestly, its sad that some people can't be mature and use their numbers and voice to point out valid criticisms and praise instead of "OMG DICE IS CONSOLIZED! THEY HATE PC GAMERS! GAH!" But hopefully developers can just weed past the idiocy and ignore it.

DeckerDontPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DeckerDontPlay

[QUOTE="DeckerDontPlay"]

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Wasdie

They don't pay attention though. They release all of the content to outside websites and use a 3rd party forum for real legitimate feedback. Their own forums have turned into such a mess they gave up. That's how bad that community has become.

They used to post on the Battlelog forums, they used to keep the community up to date. Then the community started hating them for everything they did so bascially they just stopped.

Why would anybody want to develop games when their own customers hate them this much? All of this hate doesn't stop people from playing. BF3 is still widely played and 99% of the spammers have easily over 100 hours in-game and play weekly.

There is no excuse for a community to be that full of self-entitled brats who literally have ruined the game for everybody. DICE has given up. I honestly don't blame them.

I feel that the current state of the forums is a result of the lack of feeback from DICE.Not to mention the blatant disregardof BC2.Business 101, at the end of the day, the customer is always right. There is no justification to delayan already done patch. Its not like the servers are cross platform. Again, the PC community is going to feel entitiled for a game that claimed to put them ahead of everyone else and I have zero sympathy for DICE.

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HyperWarlock
Member since 2011 • 3295 Posts

The thing is, PC gamers on average used to be older. Now the general age bracket has increased due to gaming in general becoming more mainstream and services like Steam selling games for dirt cheap. Games can be easily installed and downloaded. I'm not saying you can blame it all on PC gaming becoming easier, I'm saying PC gamers on a whole are younger than they used to be. For example you would be suprised as to how young some CS 1.6 players are.

PC gamers somehow see themselves as superior to consoles in every way and are suprised when developers make them take a back seat. There is a ton more money to be made in console gaming. It may not have the graphics or the freedom but it does have the accssesiblity. I actually find console gamers more mature than PC gamers nowadays.

The reason you are finding these childish remarks across the web is because it's children that are doing it.

PS: I'm in no way a console fanboy, I am definatley a PC gamer.

MacBoomStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MacBoomStick
Member since 2011 • 1822 Posts

So BF3's patch got delayed for the PC and the Xbox 360 and is coming out on the PC next week. A small setback but nothing to bad right? Wrong apparently.

DICE's community for BF3 has basically been a summery of what has happened to PC gaming in the past several years. If anybody were to argue for what is killing PC exclusives, it's simply the community.

Nothing but garbage and it's been going on all afternoon. What happened to PC gamers being more mature? Nope, those days are over it seems. Yes, BF3 hasn't been the savior of PC gaming and has been kind of a letdown, but this is the response DICE gets.

Honestly, this is the community that EVERY PC developer has to work with. As soon as the word "console" get thrown into a game's discussion the community turns into bumbling idiots about how the game is dumbed down and all of that jazz. Why would any developer want to develop exclusively for these people?

The simple fact is they don't like to. I'm really fed up with the PC gaming community. Almost every single game forums I see on the internet are spammed with people saying that every game is consolized because of CoD. You can find it on any forum for any major PC game.

I know that PC gaming isn't "dying" per-say, but this kind of crap is ruining it for us. What exactly as a community can we do? I doubt DICE will ever bother with a PC version again when this is the reaction they get when things don't get perfectly the way that PC gamers want it.

I've never seen a more childish community. I will take the 12 year old mic spamming racists on XBL while playing MW3 over that community and many of the communities I've seen on the PC lately.

What do you all think? Please tell me I'm not crazy in my beliefs. I know you've all seen this kind of behavior from PC gaming communities who think they are suprior to that of the console gamers. From where I'm sitting, this is just embarrasing.

Wasdie

You just got trolled. Everybody on the forums was just copy pastaing to be funny.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#22 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
Standard Forumfield antics, jump on the bandwagon and spam threads. Sometimes it's funny.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SPYDER0416

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

MacBoomStick

You just got trolled. Everybody on the forums was just copy pastaing to be funny.

Well considering how the guy who first did that was serious, and how a lot of people took it serious I can see his point, even if a lot of those people were "just joking", there are a lot of whiners that are exactly like that and totally serious.

Though I like to pretend when people use all caps lock and complain about things, I like to read it in Nic Cage's voice. He is the world's greatest over actor, and it totally fits.

Jabby250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jabby250
Member since 2011 • 524 Posts

This is Chappelle's internet. What a dump. Things like that are why video games 'as art' won't benefit from any kind of serious debate or consideration.

Thankfully there might be a better community outside of it, if that makes any sense. ->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%25_rule_(Internet_culture)

Jabby250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Jabby250
Member since 2011 • 524 Posts

I've learned from years of using forums that a forum community never represents the majority.

MythPro1
And this.
GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

I've not been on the WoW forums for a long time but they used to be by far and wide the worst. I amazed that game developers even maintain forums at all, there is nothing new in gamers (should probably read 'people') whining about anything and everything.

The_Capitalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#27 The_Capitalist
Member since 2004 • 10838 Posts

Internet anonymity encourages immature behavior. It has been happening since the dawn of the Internet. It has nothing to do with kids getting into PC gaming more (though admittedly, I was quite an ass on the Internet in my youth, too).

The Steam forums are particularly bad as well, I find.

The Battlelog forums are not representative of the PC gaming community as a whole, but overall, people tend to overreact and embellish on the Internet. It happens in every single community, regardless of the subject of interest...

dig_dlack_bick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dig_dlack_bick
Member since 2012 • 97 Posts
First of all, DICE targeted this kind of community. Secondly, having standards and expectations is not called being "entitled". Thirdly, you're conveniently generalizing which is dangerous. You're being too emotional over this. It's nothing.
JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts
yeah they shud get the crap pc is for men however this is bf3 and it's for casuals
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

[QUOTE="SEANMCAD"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]Wasdie

so you are on the record saying that console gamers are NOT this way as well.' correct?

1) You are making an assumption that it isn't just a tiny group of people doing the spamming.

2) Picard-a-thon

3) PC and console gamers are idiots.

dig_dlack_bick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dig_dlack_bick

[QUOTE="SEANMCAD"]

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Wasdie

I wasnt aware that we suggested we were more mature than consolers but I have been out of system wars for a long time.

well I guess if it makes you feel any better maybe we are just becoming more like consolers or am I not understanding your position clearly?

PC gamers have been calling themselves superior for decades, this isn't something new. All of the "mature" and "hardcore" games were on the PC and thus all of the "mature" and "hardcore" gamers play on the PC. Everybody else is a dirty console peasant, or at least that's the mentality for the past 20 years.

You don't even need to go on System Wars to see that. You can see it right here in these forums. People constantly complaining how their favorite games were "dumbed down" for the console players and how they can't stand the consoles because of all the immature kids. You basically have to purposely tune it all out to believe that the elitest mentality doesn't exist in this community.

PC gamers have been calling PC gaming superior, which it is. Consoles are outdated and are stunting progress. I do have a feeling that you are a console gamer.
The_Capitalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#32 The_Capitalist
Member since 2004 • 10838 Posts

Wasdie, I think you just attracted the trolls nest.

Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
Yes Wasdie A few trolls who copy-paste a topic on a webforum represent the entire PC community.
HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 HyperWarlock

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="SEANMCAD"]

dig_dlack_bick

PC gamers have been calling PC gaming superior, which it is. Consoles are outdated and are stunting progress. I do have a feeling that you are a console gamer.

If you have friends over and you want to play some video games, the console would be the obvious option for split screen or something like that. It's also easier to pick up and play.

I don't think PC gaming is superior as all you're thinking about is the graphics and mods. It's not all about that for some people.

I think all platforms have their pro's and cons. PC gaming contrary to popular belief certainly has it's fair shair of cons.

I'm not a fanboy, just giving my views.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

[QUOTE="SEANMCAD"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]Wasdie

The price of entry for PCs (not just gaming PCs) have been dropping which made it available for everyone. Before, it was mostly adults or those who worked who could afford them. That demographic tended to be on the mature side. They had to be mature-minded. Otherwise, wouldn't be able to hold a job. Nowadays, almost every kid has a PC, at least in the US. So, yeah. We have our share of immature kiddies now.

I honestly doubt the majority of those who work for a living would be acting childish outside of work. That would mean living a double standard and for many, that's simply too inconvenient to keep doing. I tried the double standard bit before and in the end, I always returned back to my normal mode which is acting professional and civil because it's the real reflection of me.

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts

'PC gaming communities who think they are suprior'

'a summery of what has happened to PC gaming'

'things don't get perfectly the way that PC gamers want it.'

'Almost every single game forums I see on the internet are spammed'

'per-say'

r u illiterate

dig_dlack_bick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dig_dlack_bick

[QUOTE="dig_dlack_bick"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

HyperWarlock

If you have friends over and you want to play some video games, the console would be the obvious option for split screen or something like that. It's also easier to pick up and play.

I don't think PC gaming is superior as all you're thinking about is the graphics and mods. It's not all about that for some people.

I think all platforms have their pro's and cons. PC gaming contrary to popular belief certainly has it's fair shair of cons.

What are those cons? Split screen has nothing on LAN mate. Having said that, it's a shame that less and less games have local multi.
dig_dlack_bick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dig_dlack_bick

'per-say'

r u illiterate

Funky_Llama
typical console peasant? typical console peasant
-wildflower-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 -wildflower-
Member since 2003 • 2997 Posts

Wow, a moderator on this forum trashing PC gamers. Just...wow...

I wonder what would happen if I went to the Xbox, PS3, or Wii boards spewing similar sentiments?

Look, people go on forums, especially official ones, to air their complaints and grievances. Yes, sometimes they even troll (gasp!). Who cares? Most people who play games don't even use message boards. The percentage of gamers who visit message boards are pretty small so claiming, "This is what the PC gaming community has become" is based on bad logic.

Am_Confucius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Am_Confucius
Member since 2011 • 3229 Posts

The BF3-forums? I don't even..

HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 HyperWarlock

[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

[QUOTE="dig_dlack_bick"] PC gamers have been calling PC gaming superior, which it is. Consoles are outdated and are stunting progress. I do have a feeling that you are a console gamer.dig_dlack_bick

What are those cons? Split screen has nothing on LAN mate. Having said that, it's a shame that less and less games have local multi.

You have friends over, to play together on LAN you would have to have seperate PC's each. Split Screen is one console.

Heres those con's you asked for:

CONS OF PC GAMING:

-DRM

-Some bad console ports.

-Not great for social gaming (Having friends round)

-Games have no re-sell value.

-Initlal costs of building a gaming PC are pretty steep.

-The Elitist community reffering back to the point of the thread,

I think the Pro's out weigh the cons though. Hence why I'm still a PC gamer and haven't used a console for games since Halo 3.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#44 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

So one noisy idiot is indicative of the entire community? I agree the elitism is just pathetic with all the peasantry talk, definitely the worst kind of loud member of any community is the elitist who blames consoles for everything and owning one is like being Jewish is to a Nazi.

dig_dlack_bick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 dig_dlack_bick

[QUOTE="dig_dlack_bick"][QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

HyperWarlock

You have friends over, to play together on LAN you would have to have seperate PC's each. Split Screen is one console.

CONS OF PC GAMING:

-DRM

-Some bad console ports.

I think the Pro's out weigh the cons though. Hence why I'm still a PC gamer and haven't used a console for games since Halo 3.

1) Consoles are DRM themselves 2) That's the consoles' fault. 3) LAN parties? 4) That's actually positive for the industry 5) Not necesserily. 6) That's a bad point to make. (I'm not sure if I even understand it)
HyperWarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HyperWarlock

[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

[QUOTE="dig_dlack_bick"] What are those cons? Split screen has nothing on LAN mate. Having said that, it's a shame that less and less games have local multi.dig_dlack_bick

CONS OF PC GAMING:

-DRM

-Some bad console ports.

1) Consoles are DRM themselves 2) That's the consoles' fault. 3) LAN parties? 4) That's actually positive for the industry 5) Not necesserily. 6) That's a bad point to make. (I'm not sure if I even understand it)

None of those points were valid. You were just thinking up anything to defend you're platform.

rhazzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rhazzy
Member since 2009 • 1516 Posts

So one noisy idiot is indicative of the entire community? I agree the elitism is just pathetic with all the peasantry talk, definitely the worst kind of loud member of any community is the elitist who blames consoles for everything and owning one is like being Jewish is to a Nazi.

JohnF111

Pretty much this...

That guy dosent reflect the PC gaming community in general...

U SHOULD LOOK AT XBOX SECTION ON THIS FORUM OR SYSTEM WARS...You will find : Stupidity taken to abnormal level,ignorance,no culture what so ever,no logic...mental illness...etc...

After reading a few post in those section you will say that PC gaming community is a magic miracle its a white princess compared to Xbox community...

dig_dlack_bick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 dig_dlack_bick

[QUOTE="dig_dlack_bick"][QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

CONS OF PC GAMING:

-DRM

-Some bad console ports.

HyperWarlock

None of those points were valid. You were just thinking up anything to defend you're platform.

How dare you call me a platform
GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

[QUOTE="HyperWarlock"]

[QUOTE="dig_dlack_bick"] 1) Consoles are DRM themselves 2) That's the consoles' fault. 3) LAN parties? 4) That's actually positive for the industry 5) Not necesserily. 6) That's a bad point to make. (I'm not sure if I even understand it)dig_dlack_bick

How dare you call me a platform

lolirl

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

[QUOTE="Funky_Llama"]

'per-say'

r u illiterate

dig_dlack_bick

typical console peasant? typical console peasant

ow that you mention i think i've seen the guy bashing pc lately, could be wrong though