This topic is locked from further discussion.

danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 danygo1996
Member since 2009 • 377 Posts

I don't find it that different from BF3.. just new sounds and guns... and the UI.
Can anyone convince me to get this game? i don't care about the graphics in anyway, cause i simply dont care for the visual's of a videogame anymore... 

CDudu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CDudu
Member since 2007 • 694 Posts

Well, apart from the graphics l think Battlefield 4 is a huge improvement only for consoles. I dont see it being that different from BF 3.

Ser_Charles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ser_Charles
Member since 2013 • 76 Posts

You are capable of: diving, using a knife in the water, and being more steady when using parachute...

OK, I can't convince you, this is nearly an enhanced version of bf3, not bf4.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#5 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts
Why not use the other threads we have going?
Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
3 things: You forgot the new maps, and new campaign. If you need to be convinced, then just don't buy the game. You could also take a break from gaming for a while until your interest comes back.
danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 danygo1996

3 things: You forgot the new maps, and new campaign. If you need to be convinced, then just don't buy the game. You could also take a break from gaming for a while until your interest comes back.Stinger78

Maybe that i feel like beating up something that has already died

bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts
Its essentially an improved version of BF3. Some things I've noticed, you can swim underwater to avoid fire. You can use your knife and secondary weapon in the water, making you less of a sitting duck. The vehicles have regenerating ammo instead of infinite. You can no longer camp half your body in walls and objects when prone like BF3, the game world will push you away from objects and walls so you cant hide in them. Destruction is much better than BF3, its still not on the scale of BFBC2 where you could pretty much flatten maps but I think its a conscious choice. A subtle change but soldiers now have momentum when running, you dont start sprinting at full speed like BF3, making infantry slower. Thats the only new features Ive noticed besides a few new animations here and there.
bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts
Its essentially an improved version of BF3. Some things I've noticed, you can swim underwater to avoid fire. You can use your knife and secondary weapon in the water, making you less of a sitting duck. The vehicles have regenerating ammo instead of infinite. You can no longer camp half your body in walls and objects when prone like BF3, the game world will push you away from objects and walls so you cant hide in them. Destruction is much better than BF3, its still not on the scale of BFBC2 where you could pretty much flatten maps but I think its a conscious choice. A subtle change but soldiers now have momentum when running, you dont start sprinting at full speed like BF3, making infantry slower. Thats the only new features Ive noticed besides a few new animations here and there.
Dequan1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dequan1233
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts
Ill get it if there is a sale lol
Dequan1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dequan1233
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts
Ill get it if there is a sale lol
FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

I don't find it that different from BF3.. just new sounds and guns... and the UI.
Can anyone convince me to get this game? i don't care about the graphics in anyway, cause i simply dont care for the visual's of a videogame anymore... 

danygo1996
Do you watch TV Shows?
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#14 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

3-4

What were you expecting?

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#15 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

It has squad members, commanders, and a bunch of gameplay tweeks. If you weren't that into BF3 then I doubt you'll be that interested in BF4, but for people who has invested a lot of time in BF3, then the imporvements are a great deal.  

IcyToasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 IcyToasters
Member since 2007 • 12476 Posts

It has squad members, commanders, and a bunch of gameplay tweeks. If you weren't that into BF3 then I doubt you'll be that interested in BF4, but for people who has invested a lot of time in BF3, then the imporvements are a great deal.  

klusps

I played Battlefield 3 for like 140 hours and it just seems disappointing how similar the game is to Battlefield 3. But I haven't played the beta, and I think my interest in multiplayer shooters has changed / stayed behind what Battlefield is like now (and bitterness for the Premium thing :c ). So partly an issue with me!

danygo1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 danygo1996

[QUOTE="klusps"]

IcyToasters

I played Battlefield 3 for like 140 hours and it just seems disappointing how similar the game is to Battlefield 3. But I haven't played the beta, and I think my interest in multiplayer shooters has changed / stayed behind what Battlefield is like now (and bitterness for the Premium thing :c ). So partly an issue with me!

i have 160 hours on the multiplayer 

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

[QUOTE="IcyToasters"]

[QUOTE="klusps"]

danygo1996

i have 160 hours on the multiplayer 

On the flip side I played BF3 and though it was enjoyable, I couldn't bring myself to keep playing long. As for BF4, I can't stop playing the beta :)