Things wrong with WoW: Battle for Azeroth

#1 Edited by ReasonTV (2 posts) -

I am talking about boomkin druids with starsurge and shadow priests... don't ask why, you will understand if you played alot of PvP in WoW. I personally also play a shadow priest, and I never die... I think it's not fun to play for that very reason. There's no real challenge in the game anymore. The game needs balance in some ways, but BfA is a prime example of balancing gone very wrong. Some even say BfA is worse than WoD. I tend to agree slightly on that but that's what some people say, right? lol.

Outlaw rogues one shotting players in PvP with Blade Flurry. Thank god that ability is being nerfed in coming patch, but yea... there's still many things wrong with the game... I don't care much usually in WoW but sometimes it goes just way, way, and way too far. Yes I said it... way too far.

I don't think this is going too far or being unrealistic, this is actually what's happening in WoW right now. These are not the only problems that I've discovered or what others have talked or experienced. The game is heading in the wrong direction, I do not believe that Blizzard is aware of the negative signals they are sending out to customers of the game and the overall player base.

Blizzard need to think about their game and solve their issues before it's too late, before everyone says WoW is a dead game. Mark my words, it's sort of already is.

Comment the thread with things wrong with World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
But yea...

To start it off...

Leveling is way too fast. It spoils the overall meaningfulness of the game.

Some classes are so strong that they can singlehandedly kill endless amount of players without ever dying.

#2 Edited by henrythefifth (2502 posts) -

So there is this unkillable class and everyone is playing it? How is that the devs's fault? If all players want to cheat by choosing unkillable class, isnt it the gamers that are to fault, not the devs?

#3 Edited by mrbojangles25 (44139 posts) -

The thing about balance is that it's an ongoing process. Overpowered Druid for a few months this time, OP Warlock next time, and so on. Obviously not ideal, but it's just a fact of life. The alternative is they just say "too bad" and stop supporting the game.

I enjoyed BfA but it was definitely one of the weaker expansions imo.

#4 Edited by Fedor (5269 posts) -

@henrythefifth: I don't think you understand cheating

#5 Posted by PCgameruk (2273 posts) -

Im just waiting for WOW classic.

#6 Edited by jeezers (3165 posts) -

@henrythefifth: it's not that simple, class changes are made all the time, your main could be op durring one expansion and crap in the next. Rerolling isn't really an option unless you have alot of time to kill, or money to boost

#7 Posted by Solaryellow (5101 posts) -

@jeezers said:

@henrythefifth: it's not that simple, class changes are made all the time, your main could be op durring one expansion and crap in the next. Rerolling isn't really an option unless you have alot of time to kill, or money to boost

Leveling is very easy these days and you even get a big head start with the leveling boosts Blizzard gives out.

#8 Posted by jeezers (3165 posts) -

@Solaryellow: im aware, its another reason why wow sucks now

#9 Posted by Baconstrip78 (1384 posts) -

PvP balance in vanilla was far worse than whatever problems you have today, but the game was better.

The biggest problem with modern wow is you can play it like a single player game, so almost everyone does. LFG/LFR, rapid leveling, quest rewards and world drops that rival the strongest gear in the game, all of that removes your reasons to work together and form any kind of community.