Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme vs Corsair H100

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Daanyal (773 posts) -

What AIO liquid cooling solution would be better?

They are both 240mm radiators, but the Thermaltake rad is thicker. Would that mean that it would perform better in a push/pull scenario?

#2 Posted by ShadowDeathX (11532 posts) -

When the rad is thicker it means it can pull out more heat compared to a thinner rad. It does use more space, so make sure you can fit it. If you can, go for the the TTW2.0.

#3 Posted by demi0227_basic (1436 posts) -
I talked to Thermaltake, and if it breaks they'll replace any damaged components in case of a leak (just like Corsair). However, the H100 has a 5 year warranty, which is why I got it instead. It performs so well I don't know if a thicker rad would really make a difference under 1.45v. FYI...Corsiar fans are GREAT on low, and very loud on high. However, the temp difference is 3-5c between low and high for me, so I just keep it on low (medium is too loud as well for me). Theoretically the Thermaltake should keep things a smidge cooler, but for the price difference, warranty difference, and minimal cooling difference, I opted for the H100.
#4 Posted by godzillavskong (7904 posts) -
I prefer Thermaltake, mainly because that's what I'm using(Performer2.0) and its doing the job quite well. Max temps on a full load is 42c. I ran Prime95 for 5 hours and temps stayed at 30c-40c. I've read a lot of good reviews on both, so I guess it really depends on how much you wanna spend, and if one fits in the case better than the other.