the worst laptop ever made.......help needed too if possible!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goduffgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 goduffgo
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews78458.html

where do i start!

heavy, overheats, mine came with 128mb RAM with windows XP Pro!!!!, easyly broken, difficult to work with, LOOUD!

but i am stuck with it for now and having to DIY this laptop to the max!..and have been for 3 years i really cant afford another laptop or gaming computer at the moment! ive just installed 1GB RAM into it (finaly after 3 years) and its worked great all day no complaintsit was like a new laptop!!!!! all fun and games until.....blank!......it turns off...."oh ok my bad" i turn it on and shuts down again..........!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY!!!! now every time i start it i get a Blue screen (ohh god!) and then restarts then goes round in a circle!(not literlly it restarts goes to blue screen restarts again etc) what do i do!???

ps if it involved "sending RAM back" or "Laptop is too old" ..... its not the RAM fault i put 512 in a year ago and the same thing happene.....i must be 1. putting the RAM in propperly, or 2. i havent done summit i should have to make the RAM compatable....?

any help always welcome.....i could always use a hammer!

lostantix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lostantix
Member since 2007 • 710 Posts

Either you screwed up the RAM installation or you screwed up the RAM installation.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts
my dad's laptop did this until it died.... the motherboard was defective, so we got a new one.
theragu40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 theragu40
Member since 2005 • 3332 Posts
A lot of laptops have RAM compatibility issues...did you check if the RAM you bought was guaranteed to work with that motherboard?
goduffgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 goduffgo
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts

yes i did check the compatibility, i broght another GB RAM of the same company and it was DDR2 type RAM whitch didnt fit, they gave me a full refund and found the right RAM for this one.....and there is is haha!

and how did i muck the RAM installation??