The Sims 3 complete collection?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by darkman006 (933 posts) -

Is there one yet? I haven't played a Sims game since the first Sims (unless you count Sim City 4) and it was the complete colelction. It had all 8 expansions in it, you know the one in the red box? Anyways, I was wondering if EA was going to do it again with the Sims 3? Seeing that they already have about 8 expansions for it right now it seems only natural that they do no?

#2 Posted by darkman006 (933 posts) -
I guess there isn't any yet...
Avatar image for harry_james_pot
#3 Posted by harry_james_pot (11398 posts) -
Yes, there isn't one yet. I guess they're planning on releasing even more DLCs. I'm sure it'll have a ridiculous price whenever it comes out.. :P
#4 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (29574 posts) -

Sims 2 had like hundreds of expansions and no complete collection was made I believe.

So no Sims 3 won't have one.

#5 Posted by harry_james_pot (11398 posts) -

Sims 2 had like hundreds of expansions and no complete collection was made I believe.

LegatoSkyheart
Really? I've always thought that there was one..
#6 Posted by Shatilov (4142 posts) -
I think u can get them all digitally for a price of one game when they are on a sale on Amazon/steam/origin.
#7 Posted by harry_james_pot (11398 posts) -
Btw, The Sims 3 plus all the DLCs so far is $390. :lol:
#8 Posted by wis3boi (32507 posts) -

Btw, The Sims 3 plus all the DLCs so far is $390. :lol:harry_james_pot

yep, their expansions are 30-40 bucks a pop...it's ridiculous. I'm waiting for some place to have them on sale.

#9 Posted by harry_james_pot (11398 posts) -

[QUOTE="harry_james_pot"]Btw, The Sims 3 plus all the DLCs so far is $390. :lol:wis3boi

yep, their expansions are 30-40 bucks a pop...it's ridiculous. I'm waiting for some place to have them on sale.

Same here. I only have the base game and World Adventures.
#10 Posted by kozzy1234 (35966 posts) -

LegatoSkyheart

There is a complete collection for The Sims and also a Double Delux version for Sims2. The Sims 1 version has everything, The Sims2 just has the good expansions included.

#11 Posted by harry_james_pot (11398 posts) -

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

kozzy1234

There is a complete collection for The Sims and also a Double Delux version for Sims2. The Sims 1 version has everything, The Sims2 just has the good expansions included.

Ah, i knew there was something!
#12 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (29574 posts) -

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

kozzy1234

I knew about Sims 1 complete, didn't know abot the other. thanks.

#13 Posted by jrabbit99 (2836 posts) -

[QUOTE="harry_james_pot"]Btw, The Sims 3 plus all the DLCs so far is $390. :lol:wis3boi

it's the same as paying for an MMO
#14 Posted by jrabbit99 (2836 posts) -

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="LegatoSkyheart"]

LegatoSkyheart

I knew about Sims 1 complete, didn't know abot the other. thanks.

I think there's a Sims 2 complete
#15 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (4911 posts) -

I'm sure there will be one once the developers have released the last expansion pack. Otherwise it wouldn't be a 'complete' collection.

#16 Posted by PcGamingRig (7383 posts) -

I paid £90 for The Sims 3 and a couple of expansions and I don't think I have gone past the character creation screen yet. :|

#17 Edited by Amethyst4974 (25 posts) -

I was wondering the same thing which is what brought me to this thread. I did find a website that was selling a copy of all the Sims 3 games & addons for a pretty cheap price. Just thought i'd pass along the message in case anyone else was still looking like I was. I think after reading the comments on that sellers page that I am going to go ahead a purchase a copy since my kids and I both like playing them. And for the price I can't pass it up. If anyone wants the page link it is www.ioffer.com/i/the-sims-3-complete-collection-includes-20-expansions-534649068

#18 Posted by poochyena1986 (25 posts) -

looking up TotalBiscuit salebox videos It looks like it was cheapest on ea origin. I kinda hope to see on it on the black friday sale or xmas sale I would really like me some sim :)

Loading Video...

#19 Posted by illmatic87 (17931 posts) -

@darkman006 said:

Is there one yet? I haven't played a Sims game since the first Sims (unless you count Sim City 4) and it was the complete colelction. It had all 8 expansions in it, you know the one in the red box? Anyways, I was wondering if EA was going to do it again with the Sims 3? Seeing that they already have about 8 expansions for it right now it seems only natural that they do no?

Steam usually has a megabundle sale of every add-on/expansion + core game every now and then.

I got mine 2 years ago and my cousin got a similar package last year, which has more of the add-ons that were released after i purchased my bundle.