This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: June 1, 2006
- Posts: 7901
- Member Since: July 25, 2007
- Posts: 496
- Member Since: July 7, 2005
- Posts: 12217
- Member Since: January 19, 2007
- Posts: 24273
- Member Since: November 9, 2007
- Posts: 389
- Member Since: January 20, 2008
- Posts: 398
- Member Since: March 25, 2004
- Posts: 4508
In my opinion, ArmA is the best tactical FPS out there, if you're looking for 100% realism, it doesn't get better than this.
Yeah, this game has a great feel to it. Movement & shooting are really great! It's quite difficult, but there is a save anywhere anytime feature.
- Member Since: November 6, 2005
- Posts: 14217
- Member Since: April 29, 2007
- Posts: 9755
- Member Since: January 29, 2007
- Posts: 301
- Member Since: January 24, 2007
- Posts: 14495
- Member Since: May 12, 2008
- Posts: 290
A new Brothers in Arms is coming in two months, haven't played the first one, but, judged by the scenes showen on E3, the new one looks like a really great realistic tactical shooter, where you have to use real life tactics to take down the enemy. If you cant wait for that you can pick up the first Brothers in Arms, it got 9.0 on gs, it is a couple of years old, but the graphics in it looks a little older.
I don't know about Rainbow Six. To me, even though you have control over two npcs, it still feels pretty much like a regular FPS, really not the much tactics in the gameplay.
- Member Since: September 18, 2004
- Posts: 119
- Member Since: May 20, 2002
- Posts: 1016
- Member Since: November 19, 2003
- Posts: 2908
- Member Since: April 29, 2006
- Posts: 1095
Please Log In to post.