Terry Crews loves PC Gaming

#1 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42361 posts) -

So, for whatever reason, I started watching a video about Terry Crews and some dude eating hot wings while being interviewed. Great premise, right?

Anyway, they ask him about how he built a PC with his son and, well...it's kind of great. Terry get's super animated and really excited about it, it's like watching and listening to a little kid talk about their favorite thing.

Just figure I would post that here. I already thought of him as a good dude, now he is one of my favorites hahaha.

Skip to 3:30 or so for the PC gaming part (though imo it's a good interview)

#2 Posted by Mandzilla (2109 posts) -

It's cool that he built a PC with his son, I like the guy. :) He's hilarious too.

#3 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42361 posts) -

@mandzilla said:

It's cool that he built a PC with his son, I like the guy. :) He's hilarious too.

I thought the "it's the new ham radio" bit was priceless.

#4 Posted by Mandzilla (2109 posts) -

@mrbojangles25: Haha yeah! XD

#5 Posted by warmblur (1101 posts) -

I'm hungry for wings now.

#6 Posted by Dagubot (1010 posts) -

I've actually seen a few of these episodes; they're pretty good...lmao.

#7 Edited by mrbojangles25 (42361 posts) -

@warmblur said:

I'm hungry for wings now.

I Want wings and to build a new PC. Not at the same time, though, that'd probably ruin a few parts :P "Ah hot sauce and chicken grease on my processor!"

@dagubot said:

I've actually seen a few of these episodes; they're pretty good...lmao.

The internet is a wonderful rabbit hole sometimes. I watched a few of those, which then lead me to the Def comedy channel (for whatever reason) where I watched people try not to laugh as they told each other dad jokes.

Probably one of the better days of doing nothing I've had in a while :D

#8 Posted by Ovirew (8394 posts) -

I've become a fan of Hot Ones in the last few months, through a buddy introducing me to the show.

Terry Crews is pretty awesome, and he seemed like a really likable guy from this interview. I will probably always remember him from Idiocracy and Old Spice commercials best, but I thought his promotion for Crackdown 3 was awesome. (I think he will even have his character in that game?) I was moved by his desire to connect with his son and view computer gaming altruistically, that is pretty cool.

I feel like Hot Ones interviews really bring out a person's personality, because some people just buckle under the pressure while others try to remain cordial under the heat. Philip Defranco's Hot Ones interview was one of the most impressive ones I sat and watched, since he didn't drink anything the entire interview, ate all of the hot wings, and even went in for seconds on the last dab wings - he also was able to answer questions well for the entirety of the interview and kept his composure.

Thanks for posting. This must have been one of the more recent episodes I'm guessing?

#9 Edited by Diddies (2189 posts) -

He has a video out there where he built a PC. Also I think JayzTwoCents built an Old Spice themed PC for him.

#10 Edited by SharkReaper (7 posts) -

@mrbojangles25: Dude. Terry Crews ftw.