Suggestion of post apocalyptic management/RTS/RPG game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sp3ctr4l_F0rc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sp3ctr4l_F0rc3
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Okay guys, so I just finished playing Fallout: New vegas for the third time with different ending(NCR, Yes man and Mr. House). So now I got this urged of playing any RTS/RPG/management pc game with post apocalyptic setting. To be more specific, its kinda like a game where you took on a role of a survivor and you're kinda like have to gather up any other survivor manage them up with food and basic provisions, kinda like buiding back a post-apocalyptic society, anyone can recommend me any game like this?

Drazule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Drazule
Member since 2007 • 8693 Posts

I think there was a mod for Fallout 3 called Real Time Settlers. I'm not sure what kind of state it's in now, but it sems to be right up your RPG/RTS alley.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
Pathologic if you can wade through the broken English translations. It's not an RTS however it does survival much better than the vast majority of games out there.
Sp3ctr4l_F0rc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sp3ctr4l_F0rc3
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I've played pathologic before but it's not really what I'm looking for, still thanks for the suggestion. The RTS(real time settler) is definitely what I'm looking for but I'm still looking for other pc games like this, even if its a crappy one I pretty much don't care.

Luthurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Luthurus
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hey Spectral Force, I played through FO:NV and I came to the same conclusion we need a decent apocalyptic RTS.. Haven't been able to find one or at least a one that has any real focus on city building, trade, people management ect. Stretched to my wits so I decided to draw up a game instead and call it 'Atomic Refuge'
fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2387 Posts

I know it's not an RTS game but there is a game called Fallout Tactics which forces you to manage resources and strategies more. It's a squad based combat game but in the Fallout universe and you have balance tactics vs resources that you have.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Yep, Fallout Tactics.

Also Starcraft is a little bit "post apoc."

You know what I'm in the mood for.

A really good tycoon/management game set in sci-fi.

c6s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 c6s
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
If you had included TB, then, I would have recommended whole the FO series but RTS and RPG? If you like games which have survival factor, you may like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series although it may not be post-apocalyptic, the zone has quite similar feel. Just my 2 cent