Steam support number anyone?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Doomsong83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Doomsong83
Member since 2010 • 108 Posts

Anyone know the Steam support number? I've openeed a ticket about my hijacked account 3 bleeting times and it keeps getting closed without being resolved. I'm at my wit's end.

Deihmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Deihmos
Member since 2007 • 7819 Posts

Anyone know the Steam support number? I've openeed a ticket about my hijacked account 3 bleeting times and it keeps getting closed without being resolved. I'm at my wit's end.

Doomsong83
There is no phone support. You send them an email and pray for an answer.
Doomsong83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Doomsong83

[QUOTE="Doomsong83"]

Deihmos

Time for me to choose a religion then. FML.

DieselCat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DieselCat18
Member since 2002 • 3006 Posts

Doomsong83

Good Luck...I've had several issues with certain games not running correctly on STEAM. I contacted the STEAM Support and found them to be pretty much useless. I have looked but there doesn't seem to be any type of 800 contact number for customer support one can call that I'm aware of.

When I submitted my complaints it took weeks before I even got a response back and when I did, It was just automated with links to the game publishers telling me to contact them about their games not running properly on STEAM......I have about 30 games I purchased from them in my STEAM account and 5 of them won't run in full screen, only windows mode and 4 are AAA titles.....I'll never buy another game through STEAM again and will only use them if that game purchased is setup to run on their site.

I wish I could help you...I really know what your dealing with here and it's a shame....hope you find an answer......:(

*+

morrowindnic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 morrowindnic
Member since 2004 • 1541 Posts

[QUOTE="Deihmos"][QUOTE="Doomsong83"]

Doomsong83

Why don't you link your account to your email? Then it wouldn't get hijacked.

Doomsong83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Doomsong83

[QUOTE="Doomsong83"]

[QUOTE="Deihmos"] There is no phone support. You send them an email and pray for an answer.morrowindnic

Was always as such, this douche bag flat out changed everything, even took my EA account which I was able to recover. I'm not an idiot when I surf the net so I really do not know how this could have occured.

Why don't you link your account to your email? Then it wouldn't get hijacked.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
[QUOTE="Doomsong83"]

Deihmos

if i really ever need to i can just drive to valve's building. one of the pros of living within driving distance to bellevue.
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts
awh man that happen to me too. i was quick, though. i happen to be on my PC while i got hijacked. i hurry up and changed my password in time. the thing is not to accept anyone with a blank account. if the person don't have any games on there account, don't be friend them.
ekultus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ekultus
Member since 2010 • 1013 Posts

425-889-9642

cheers!

also apparently when you open multiple tickets they just mark them as spam and ignore them so just do one ticket at a time.

DasVolks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DasVolks
Member since 2010 • 495 Posts
if i really ever need to i can just drive to valve's building. one of the pros of living within driving distance to bellevue.ferret-gamer
Haha, no freakin' way! That's cool!
Doomsong83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Doomsong83

425-889-9642

cheers!

also apparently when you open multiple tickets they just mark them as spam and ignore them so just do one ticket at a time.

ekultus

Only have one open, it just keeps getting closed and I reopen it.I had zero friends on Steam when this happened. He changed the email the account is linked to so I cannot recover the pasword.

ekultus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ekultus
Member since 2010 • 1013 Posts
[QUOTE="Doomsong83"]

[QUOTE="ekultus"]

425-889-9642

cheers!

Only have one open, it just keeps getting closed and I reopen it.I had zero friends on Steam when this happened. He changed the email the account is linked to so I cannot recover the pasword.

How exactly do you get your account hacked? I would like to know.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#13 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

[QUOTE="Doomsong83"]

DieselCat18

Good Luck...I've had several issues with certain games not running correctly on STEAM. I contacted the STEAM Support and found them to be pretty much useless. I have looked but there doesn't seem to be any type of 800 contact number for customer support one can call that I'm aware of.

When I submitted my complaints it took weeks before I even got a response back and when I did, It was just automated with links to the game publishers telling me to contact them about their games not running properly on STEAM......I have about 30 games I purchased from them in my STEAM account and 5 of them won't run in full screen, only windows mode and 4 are AAA titles.....I'll never buy another game through STEAM again and will only use them if that game purchased is setup to run on their site.

I wish I could help you...I really know what your dealing with here and it's a shame....hope you find an answer......:(

*+

There is soemthing wrong on your end, Ive had steam for about 5 years.. over 80 games from them and NEVER had a game that doesnt work.

DieselCat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DieselCat18
Member since 2002 • 3006 Posts

[QUOTE="DieselCat18"]

[QUOTE="Doomsong83"]

kozzy1234

*+

There is soemthing wrong on your end, Ive had steam for about 5 years.. over 80 games from them and NEVER had a game that doesnt work.

No...there is nothing wrong on my end....doesn't matter whether or not you have'nt had any issues...it's a STEAM problem and there are other people that have had similar experiences with them.

*+

Doomsong83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Doomsong83

Finally got the issue resolved. **** parasite hacker.

therancors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 therancors
Member since 2005 • 709 Posts

Arggh! Same thing is happening to my steam account! but steam support keeps sending:

Hello, Thank you for submitting your question to our staff. Your steam account cannot be recovered because it have been email verified with another email. It is impossible to recover an steam account that is email verified only if you own the email verified with the account. More info about email verification. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5151-RUAS-1543

Steam Support

Now i'm not sure i even verified my email that was linked to the account in the first place. After sending them a few more tickets I get this:

Hello, Thank you for submitting your question to our staff. We already gave you an answer,your questions will be closed and if you keep spamming us while we already answered you,you will be ip banned from steam.

Steam Support

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts

Doomsong83

Great, now be more careful :P also use a password that reaches the character limit (I don't know for sure, I think it was 30 something) and use lots of numbers, it might be hard to remember at first but you'll manage after a while, also never go onto any website that isn't exactly steampowered.com and never believe "sign in on this perfectly legit "fake" steampowered.tk (or w/e) website and you'll get free games", never share your account or tell even your friends the account details. Oh and if somebody says he's/she's from valve and they need your account details to verify something, don't believe them, Valve will never do such a thing, if they want something from you they have all your data in their database, they will never contact you directly, only through emails, immediately report such a person, report their account.

Doomsong83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Doomsong83

[QUOTE="Doomsong83"]

DanielDust

Great, now be more careful :P also use a password that reaches the character limit (I don't know for sure, I think it was 30 something) and use lots of numbers, it might be hard to remember at first but you'll manage after a while, also never go onto any website that isn't exactly steampowered.com and never believe "sign in on this perfectly legit face steampowered.tk (or w/e) website and you'll get free games), never share your account or tell even your friends the account details. Oh and if somebody says he's/she's from valve and they need your account details to verify something, don't believe them, Valve will never do such a thing, if they want something from you they have all your data in their database, they will never contact you directly, only through emails, immediately report such a person, report their account.

Yeah I know. I don't really know how it happened since I'm very careful on the internet. My g/f uses the computer so maybe it was her fault lol.

Avatar image for ProphetPhormula
ProphetPhormula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ProphetPhormula
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
425-889-9642 then dial an extension the one I tried was 202 it goes to a guy named steve mcqueen leave a voicemail! START TRYING OTHER EXTENSIONS