Steam Holiday Sales coming soon (Rumors)

#1 Posted by DaVillain- (32886 posts) -

Steam Halloween Sale: October 26 – November 1

Steam Black Friday Sale: November 22 – November 28

Steam Winter Sale: December 24 – January 4

VG 24/7 Steam Holiday Sales

PC gamers, prepare your wallets and also, tell us how much steam sales suck now. XD

#2 Edited by BassMan (9415 posts) -

I find I don't really buy much with the big steam sales these days. I always have the games that I am interested in on my wishlist. They have discounts throughout the year that I sometimes take advantage of. Also, I can usually get good deals off the key sites year round. I definitely show a lot more restraint compared to what I used to. I have realized that regardless of the sale price, it is not a very good deal if the game is just going to sit in my backlog for years. By the time I actually get around to playing it, it will probably be cheaper. So, I now find my wishlist grows bigger than my backlog of purchased games. That saves me money in the long run.

#3 Posted by jorzorz (114 posts) -

steam sales are not what they once were lets hope its a good one

#4 Posted by urbangamez (3394 posts) -

i will prolly buy a most of the games on my wishlist during the black friday and winter sales

#5 Posted by rmpumper (333 posts) -

Finally got the GOTY Witcher 3 so most likely will not buy anything else during the sales as I'm not expecting any better discounts than during the regular weekend and midweek sales.

#6 Posted by BassMan (9415 posts) -

@rmpumper said:

Finally got the GOTY Witcher 3 so most likely will not buy anything else during the sales as I'm not expecting any better discounts than during the regular weekend and midweek sales.

Lots of fun to be had with TW3. :)

#7 Posted by dlM0kn (197 posts) -

Ohhh, the Halloween sale starts the 26th. Meh, I'll probably not buy anything until the winter sale just for the special trading cards. I'm pretty satisfied with the two games I'm playing right now.